19.

| Beyoncé POV |
Studio Sessions
11:43 AM

So Jay Left Mad Early This Morning, I️Guess He Was Still Ticked Off About Elyse. After Our Little Session Last Night, I️ Thought He Would've Forgot About That.

But She Doesn't Need To Tell Him About This Little Slip Up. I️ Know It Was An Honest To God Mistake, Only Because She Wanted To Make Someone Feel Better Which Would Make Her Feel Better.

That's All He Wanted, Ain't No Telling If He's Going To Leave Her. I'm Just Praying That She Doesn't End Up Pregnant.

"Where's Jay?" I️ Asked Shelley While Sipping On My Iced Coffee.

"Somewhere in here. He checked his phone and then stormed out cursing and shit."

I️ Giggled, "This nigga is so over dramatic. Let me go look for him."

I️ Grabbed My Tote And Left Out Of The Booths Going To The Other Ones. The Last Booth Down The Hall Was Where He Was Sitting.

My Baby Looked So Damn Annoyed Wit Everything.

Beyoncé Walked In Slowly Quietly Closing The Door Behind Her. Jay Turned Around And Then Sighed Placing His Head In His Hands.

"Baby I'm sorryyyy." She Walked Up Behind Him Slowly Kissing On His Neck.

"Alright Beyoncé watch out." He Tried Squirming Out Of My Grip.

So Basically This Morning After He Left, I️ Was Blowing Up His Phone With A Bunch Of Nonsense.

Calling Him Out Of His Name And Doing Extra Shit But It Was Only Because He Was Doing The Most. Not Answering Me Back But He Was On Snapchat Posting About Him Being In The Studio.

"I️ love you and I️ want you to stop being so mad at me. All those things that I️ texted was just to make you feel ho-"

"Jay I️ have to go p- woah I'm sorry." A Mixed Looking Girl Came Out Some Door.

"Before you get the wrong thing in mind ba-"

"No shut the fuck up Shawn! This what you do? This why you acting like a fucking bitch cause you had her in here? This is bullshit." I️ Walked Out Of The Booth, Storming Out Of The Building.

He Was Yelling My Name But Did I️ Care? Nope.

Beyoncé Went To Her Car And Dug Inside Of Her Purse Searching For Her Keys. When She Reached To Open The Door Jay Had Slammed His Hand On The Roof Making Her Jump.

"What the fuck you doing?!" He Looked At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"Going home to my kids cause they obviously the only people who got me. I'm just going ay I'm tired of you niggas."

"If you just let me fucking explain! That's my brother's fucking girlfriend! She came over because she missed the call from my brother who is deployed. They have 2 kids together so please calm the fuck down." He Said.