37.

| Jay POV |
Cancun, MX

So Beyoncé Begged Me To Go To Cancun Although I️ Wanted To Take Her To Maldives.

But Wherever She Wanted To Go, I️ Was Going To Make Sure She Enjoyed Every Bit Of It.

Room Service Was Going To Bring Us Up Some Breakfast But I Just Decided To Take Her Downstairs So That She Could Have Breakfast By The Water.

Bey Was Naked Underneath The Covers Which Was Very Typical Of Her. When She Woke Up, The Bathroom Was Her First Spot. She Limped To The Bathroom Making Jay Laugh.

"Shut yo ugly bitch ass up." Bey Snapped At Him.

"Damn you so grumpy. Grumpy the damn Giraffe."

After She Had Freshened Up, That Fat Ass Of Her's Came Out Jiggling And Shit. On Top Of That Bey Was Naked, That Always Would Put Me On Hard.

Beyoncé Started Grinding To The Music Playing Lowly Through The Speakers.

"Mmm." Bey Moaned At The Feeling Of Jay Behind Her Rubbing On Her Second Pair Of Lips.

"You know what you being naked and doing all this extra shit does to me. I'd fuck you anytime." Jay Whispered Said In Her Ear Sending Chills Down Her Spine.

"Oh yea? Can I️ tell you something also?" Bey Bit Down On Her Lip.

Jay Leaned Down And She Came Closer To His Ear. "I'm pregnant."

Jay Jumped Back Looking At Her Shock.
"No fucking way!"

"When you stuck your penis inside of my vagina, there was a way! I'm pregnant baby, the clear blue test said I'm about 5 weeks." They Looked At Each Other Smiling.

She Pulled Him Into The Bathroom So That They Could Look At The Pregnancy Tests That Bey Had Just Taken.

"Let's just hope for the best baby, but when did this happen. 5 weeks ago..5 weeks ago." Jay Thought About What Event Was Occuring

"Vegasssss." Jay Pulled Her Into His Arms Hugging Her.

"Yea, I️ couldn't escape from you. You had me pinned down I️ had no choice but to let you do that." Bey Grabbed Her Bathing Suit.

"Well more sex for me and more thickness for you. Shit this is only the beginning, at least 4 more kids and you can be done baby."

"Deal and after those kids, get your fucking shit snipped cause I'm not popping no more kids out of me." They Both Looked At Each Other Quickly Doing A Handshake.

"Why? Any baby you pop out of your pussy will be A STAR!" Beyoncé Shook Her Head In Embarrassment Laughing At Him.

"So what you tryna say my daughter Elyse won't be a star?" She Turned Around Looking At Him.