XXVI.

| Beyoncé POV |
Orlando Health Hospital
12:00 PM

| Beyoncé POV |Orlando Health Hospital12:00 PM

I️ Can't Believe That Nigga Shot My Child. Thankfully The Bullets Went In And Went Straight Out Thank God.

"You alright baby?" Jay Handed Me The Coffee That He Ordered From Starbucks.

"Yea." We Kissed Before He Sat Down Beside Me.

My Mom Came By But Couldn't Stay Cause She Didn't Like When Things Like This Happened. The Kids Went With Her Cause It Was Too Much For Them.

We Looked At Aj Hooked Up To All Types Of Machines. God Why Couldn't This Happen To Me?

The Room Door Opened And In Came Kelly With Nicki's Short Ass Right Behind Her.

"Oh my goddd." Nicki Dragged Slightly Running To Me.

She Pulled Me Into Her Arms Hugging Me. "I️ love you so much. You are sooo strong baby."

Kelly Greeted Jay, Before Nicki Came In Here. I️ Was Fine, But Reality Was That My Child Had Gotten Shot 2 Times Because Of His Mom Who Could've Done Something Sooner.

"I️ know that you're thinking it's your fault but it's not sweet cakes. He's going to survive, look at that heart monitor. That's all that matters right there is that his heart is still pumping." She Rubbed My Back Slowly.

"Onika, she's already dealt with enough of the tears. We don't need your fake sermon to pull another Holy Ghost out." Kelly Pulled Her Back Giving Me A Hug And Kiss On The Cheek.

"Kelendria don't come in here wit yo fucking Godzilla looking ass. You get on my nerves I️ just wanna strangle you ooo!" Nicki Made Some Noises Making Us Laugh.

We Heard Giggles Coming From Aj Was Wiggling His Toes. Jay Looked At Me With His Eyes Lit Up.

I️ Got Up And Rushed Over To The Bed. He Opened His Eyes Fluttering Them.

"The Giraffe! Hi mom." His Voice Was Groggy But I'm So Happy My Baby Is Up.

"Oh my god baby!" I️ Covered My Mouth, The Happy Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks.

"Mom this isn't some acting class. Why are you crying?" He Looked At Me Confused.

"Because you're alive baby." I️ Smiled.

"Mom I've been alive. I️ could never leave you like that. Just a fair warning I'll take a bullet for you before I️ let you or dad die. Not Ariana tho..cause she'll die of aids." He Started Coughing Wincing Afterwards.