XXXIV.

| Shawn POV |
7:02 PM

Bey Was Just Looking At Me, I️ Looked Back At Her Staring Into Those Beautiful Brown Eyes Off Hers

"I️ love you." She Mouthed Pecking My Cheek, Next Voice I️Heard Was My Very Own Son..Aj.

"Hi everyone, my name is Andrew Jackson if you're wondering what Aj means." Everyone Started Laughing At Him.

"Ima beat his ass." Bey Mumbled.

"My dad is being honored tonight because of his hard work and dedication. When he came into my life, let's say almost about a year ago. I️ really didn't like him..well only because he had a PlayStation but that's about it." He Looked Down At What I'm Guessing Was His Little Notes.

"Time went on and he became more than just my mom's friend, my friend.. who would've ever though Hero's came through in real life? But this is my thank you dad, thank you for coming in and saving me. You deserve everything that you ought to get. Camel Power!" He Threw His Fist Up Smiling, Everyone Clapped Their Hands Laughing.

I️ Wiped My Face Laughing A Bit, That Was Definitely My Best Friend. No Matter What Bey And I️Go Through In The Future I'm Always Gonna Be There For Him.

I'm Hoping That Whenever God Blesses Us With Another Child, It's A Boy. I️ Want To Create Better Representations For Both Of My Boys, So That They Could Reach Their Full Potential As Men.

Whatever Woman Is Desiring For A Certain Type Of Man, I️ Wanna Be Able To Teach It To Them.

Bey Softly Kissed My Cheek Distracting Me Out Of My Thoughts.

"You alright baby?" She Smiled Caressing My Back Slowly.

"Yea something flew into my eye." I️ Chuckled Running My Eyes

"Mmh, whatever." She Smirked.

Aj Came Running Over To Where We Were Standing And Just Hugged Me. I️ Patted His Back, Putting My Head Down To Kiss His Forehead.

"I️ love you son." There Was Some Lights Flashing Meaning That People Were Taking Pictures Of Us.

"I️ love you too dad. You're the best ever." He Said, Instantly Making My Heart Smile Even More.

Next Person Was Beyoncé And She Was Emotional.Of Course I Shed A Tears Along With Her Just Cause She's My Everything Man. Without Beyoncé My Life Would Be Incomplete, All 3 Of My Kids Mean So Fucking Much. They're An Important Factor In My Career.

Part Of The Reason Why I'm Grinding Extra Hard Is Because Of Them. I Wanna Make Sure Bey Is Good Also Especially When We Officially Settle Into The House.

I'm Seeking To Look For An Office Space That's Big Enough For Them To Have Photoshoots And All That Extra Shit.

I️ Walked To The End Of The Stage And Helped Her Down Kissing Those Plumps Lips In The Midst Of It.