VII.

| Beyoncé POV |
Thursday, May 29
12:00 PM

"I️ can't believe y'all got me up in here bright and early this damn morning for some Jordan's." Beyoncé Only Had Her Athletic Wear On.

"Mom you look early and very bright. Wipe that dribble off your face. You need to calm down." Ariana Laughed And AJ.

"I️ am calm but it's too early in the morning for this. This ain't right and you know it." Beyoncé Wrapped Her Hair Up In A Bun Leaving Her Glasses On.

" Beyoncé Wrapped Her Hair Up In A Bun Leaving Her Glasses On

Since Tuesday Shawn And I️Have Been Texting Nonstop. It's Really Weird Because Who Would've Ever Thought That I'd Kick Andre To Them Curb.

The Line For The Lil Ugly Ass Shoes Was Ridiculous And So Forth For The Price. After Paying $325 At That Damn Store, Breakfast Would Be At AppleBees.

I️ Got The Classic Blackened Shrimp Alfredo And The Kids Got Whatever They Wanted.

"So kids what do y'all think about me inviting Shawn to Florida with us?" She Wiped The Sides Of Her Mouth Waiting For Her Kids To Respond.

"That'll be good but hey mom. Does he know how to play the PlayStation? It would be 3 girls and 3 boys off." He Ate His Wings Sloppily.

"I️ don't know baby I'll have to ask. What about you Ari?"

"More alone time for us and more orgasms for you. It's a fair deal." She Winked.

"Girl don't make me beat your ass." Beyoncé Giggled.

"Mom look it's auntie Kelly!" Andy Pointed Which Made Me Look To See Kelly With Titan.

"Umm you betta come through with the merchandise sis." I️ Wiped My Hands And Stood Up To Greet Her.

"You know I️ gotta support you baby." Titan Handed For His Auntie.