15.

3 Weeks Later
Ariana POV
June 17, 2018

I️ Used My Little Android To Call My Mom

I️ Used My Little Android To Call My Mom. I've Been Really Missing Her And My Dad's House Was Nothing Compared To How I️Was Living Before.

Audrey Was In The Living Room, We Had To Share Beds For The Past Few Weeks. My Best Friend Hasn't Even Called To Check Up On Me But Then I️ Forgot I️Don't Have My Phone.

Mom's Phone Ringed About 4 Times Before She Actually Answered.

"Hello?" I️ Looked Around The Bedroom Nervous To Answer Back.

Ariana Took Too Long In Answering Because Beyoncé Hung Up The Phone Real Quick. She Called Beyoncé Back Quickly.

"Listen bitch stop p-

"Mom it's me Ariana. I️ miss you, can I️ please come back home!?" I️ Busted Out Crying.

Ariana Felt As Though She Disrespected Her Mom In So Many Ways. Beyoncé Probably Wouldn't Even Forgive Her For All That She's Done.

"Are you sure you wanna do that? Ariana I've never had to look at my own child sideways until now. My love for you will never stop, but you are disrespectful and ungrateful. I'll call you back in a minute, I'm at work right now." Beyoncé Quickly Hung Up The Phone.

I️ Immediately Broke Down Just Wishing For My Mommy To Come And Get Me. Maybe When Dad Gets Home Or Ms.Daniela, I'll Call Jay Or AJ.

In The Mean Time, I️ Tried Texting Elyse Through Instagram. She's Been Spending The Night At My House For The Past Week And I've Been Replying Back To All Her InstaStory Stories But She Doesn't Answer.

Who Knows? My Mom Might Not Ever Want Me In Her House Ever Again😩

| Shawn POV |