20.

| Beyoncé POV |
Beyoncé's Studio
4:32 PM

"Alright keep up with that damn attitude, you ain't gon see nobody today

"Alright keep up with that damn attitude, you ain't gon see nobody today." Beyoncé Watched Her Son Through The Screen.

He Was Modeling Some Plain Old Kids Clothes That She Designed A Few Months Back, Ariana And Elyse Had Modeled Some Jean Fabrics For Her.

Jay Was With His Manager Planning For His First Ever Concert. I'm Beyond Excited For My Baby, He's Already Killing The Game.

I️ Don't Know How He's Going To Deal With Concerts While Elyse Is In School. My Job Is Here In Tampa Soo My Kids Don't Have To Worry About Anything.

Even If Elyse Has To Stay With Us Until Jay Is Able To Work Around His Schedule, I'm Fine With That.

"Smile!" I️ Demanded, "WIDER!"

"Mom we're not at the dentist." My Boy Was So Over It But He Doesn't Know That I️ Want Everything To Be Perfect.

I️ Strive For Everything That I've Ever Had, Unlike Andre Who Gets Shit Handed To Him. Why Would You Wanna Work For Somebody Rather Than Working Alone?

Investing In Your Business Do Something. Yes He Was My First Everything, But It's Such A Huge Breath Knowing That I️ Don't Have Him On My Ass Anymore.

My Baby Had Finally Gotten The Memo And Smiled The Way That Was Perfect Enough For My Clothing Advertisement.

"Mom can we go to GameStop now and get my Roblox or you can purchase it online?" He Fixed The Cuffings Of His Jeans

"When we get home I'll give you my credit card to purchase it son. Can I️ get us something to eat first? Godly..." I️ Sighed.

"Are you pregnant? Your attitude has been off a lot lately or do you miss PJ?"

"Are you still gonna be alive? Cause I'm about to fucking kill you." I️ Walked Going Around Telling My Team To Wrap It Up.

Everyone Was Leaving Out Of Beyoncé's Work Space 30 Minutes Making Their Way Home, Beyoncé Decided To Grab The Kids And Herself Something Quick To Eat From Sonics.