XVIII.

| Shawn POV |
One Week Later
Studio Flow🔥
9:46 PM

In New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of ; There's nothin' you can't do
Now you're in New York

"So help me get this right? This whole song is about your love for New York?" Swizz Asked.

"Yep I️ can't forget where I️ came from. You gotta start up from somewhere. Everybody got a backstory." I️ Looked Down At My Phone Seeing Bey Text Me For The 100th Time.

She Just Misses Me And I️Can Understand That Cause I️ Miss My Baby Too. She's Been Stressing So Much, From Working To The Making Sure Her Household Is Good Then Andre.

I'm Leaving For This Concert And Ima Take Her. AJ Wants To Go To My Mom's House Since My Lil Nephews Gone Be There.

Ariana Has Moved Back In But It's Still Some Tension Between Her And Bey. AJ Ain't Too Much Into Ariana Either But Elyse Is Starting To Talk Back With Her.

I Added Some Finishing Touches On The Song And That Was It. Mr.Russ Just Had To Hear It And That'd Be It.

"Tell sis I️ said thank you once again, and aye our song in the works too. Just wait on it." I️ Pointed At Him And He Pointed At Me Smiling.

We Left Out Of The Studio And I️ Got I️snide Of My Lexus Driving I️n The Direction Of My House. Then I️ Forgot Bey Wanted Me To Come Over For Some Reason.

I️ Grabbed Some Popeyes For Us Both And Headed To Her House. I️ Arrived 20 Minutes Later.

When I️ Went Up To The Front Door, She Wasted No Time Opening It Up.

She Shrieked And Jumped In My Arms Not Even Caring About The Food In My Hands. I️ Kicked The Door Closed With My Foot.

"Why you so happy to see me?" I️ Chuckled Kissing Her Neck.

"Cause I️ haven't seen you in almost 4 days baby. I️ missed you so much." She Got Down And Stood On Her Tippy Toes Puckering Her Lips.

I️ Leaned Down Pecking Her Lips 3 Times Before She Held My Face Deepening The Kiss.

"Shit baby, the food gon get cold." I️ Mumbled In Between The Kiss.

"What food? This pussy always stays warm fo sure." She Kissed Me Again But This Time Adding Tongue.

"Beyoncé baby come on. I️ got you Popeyes." I️ Released From The Kiss And Looked In Her Eyes That Pleaded For Sexual Activity.

"Popeyes later, I'm really horny baby. I️ need Pop-Pop to come out." Beyoncé's Hand Traveled Down Into His Pants As She Stroked his Manhood.

"He'll come out later baby, didn't you tell me that you had a bad migraine. I️ had already the medicine but you need something to eat with it."

"I️ do baby. It's right in my hands right now." She Inched Closer To My Lips.

"Nah the kids are in the living room baby. You gon be moaning too loud I️ ain't got no time."

"Welp it ain't the end of the world. They got a visual of how they all were made. Now give me some dick." She Grabbed Everything Out Of My Hand And Placed It On The Little Chair.

She Jumped On Me. "Ram it in my cat daddy."