35.

| Solange POV |
2 Weeks Later
Calabasas, CA

| Solange POV | 2 Weeks LaterCalabasas, CA

"It's really nice here mom. You know I️ would've never though Bey would have gotten over Asswipe." We Looked Around Sightseeing.

Mom And I️ Were Here Checkin Out Bey's Little Moving To See How She Was Doing. Julez Was Kind Of Sad Cause She Felt Like Auntie BB Was Leaving Him Behind.

But The Whole Family Was Moving To California Soon Little Did He Know. I️ Wasn't Gonna Tell Him Yet Though. I Barely Get To Spend Time With My Child. It's Sickening My Brain But Don't Worry Ima Get Back With Him.

After Talking With My Mom For A Bit, We Went Back To Bey's House Where All The Bad Ass Ugly Ducklings Were Running Around While Bey Arranged Furniture. Jay Was Probably Upstairs Doing Some Work Also.

"Solange can you see if that tape is up there on top of the fridge?" Bey Asked Like How The Hell Was I Supposed To See It.

"Bitch your neck is long enough, use your fucking neck powers and see if it's there. I use my neck too much for some personal reasons and I sure can't fracture it right now." I Rolled My Eyes Going Outside To Check Out Their Nice Ass Pool.

"Shit is nice right?" Jay Ugly Camel Lookin Ass Popped Up Out Of Nowhere Scaring The Hell Outta Me.

"Very nice. I'm proud of you big bro, all that you are and becoming." I Smiled Giving Him A Brief Hug.

"Thanks sis, I️ really appreciate that. Bey has been stressing to the limits. You know she got a letter from the court system saying that Daniela Martinez was taking her to court. But with everything going on, she has to go look at the venue and see how she wants to set it up."

"Damn, I can act like her and then you know afterwards I can fuck her disorderly ass up. Just because I know for sure we gon win this damn case." Solange Threw Up Her Third Ward Sign.

"Gimme datttt." Bey Came Out Throwing The Sign Up Herself Making A Gangsta Mug, The Girls Were Always Representing Their City No Matter Where They Were, Or Who They Were With.

"Girl please go somewhere. You actin all gangster but the minute those zookeepers come to throw your ass out you gon be fleeing. Look at this, it's you and your 2 kids cause my niece Elyse ain't apart of that group." Solange Pulled Out Her Phone Going To Show Beyoncé The Little Video.

" Solange Pulled Out Her Phone Going To Show Beyoncé The Little Video