XXI.

| Beyoncé POV |
Private Jet To New York
7:40 PM

| Beyoncé POV |Private Jet To New York7:40 PM

"Mom these little foods are nasty. Can we order something better?" AJ Came Up From The Little Bedroom That They Were Watching Tv In.

"We'll be landing shorty please calm your little pipes down. You should've stayed your ass in Tampa." Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes.

"Baby chill that ain't nice, he just wanted to spend some time with us." Jay Told Beyoncé But She Wasn't Hearing That.

"Mom you're always with Jay! We wanna hang out with him too, you longnecks are killing me." He Walked Back Into The Room Closing The Door.

"Watch me slam ya fucking head in that door keep playing wit me. Jay shut up cause he's annoying and you know it."

"He's not annoying he's just a boy. Don't worry it's going to get worse than that." Jay Was Smirking.

"I'll slap that smirk off your face, all I️ know is that when we get to this hotel. I️ want dick.. fuck for then make love to me."

"I️ don't think I️ can do all that Bey. The concert is exactly tomorrow at 2.. I️ need to be energized not tired." He Was Laid Back Playing Around On His Phone.

"Bitch! First of all, I'll be tired..my legs will be weak so you don't need to be complaining about anything."

"You just tryna break me." Jay Smirked.

The Plane Soon Jerked And Then The Flight Attendant Came Out Announcing They Had Finally Landed.

After They Were Guided To The Cars, The Drive To The Suite Wasn't Long. The Paparazzi Was Already Out There Waiting For Them To Come Out.

Jay Had Hired New Bodyguards. His Main Was One Was The Best.

"Big guy! Big guy!" Jay Called Him, The Paparazzi Men Was Surpassing Him Trying To Get To Both JayAnd I️.

"I'm chill." He Laughed Shaking His Head.

" He Laughed Shaking His Head