27.

| Shawn POV |
Calabasas, CA
1:04 PM

"Sign your name right there Mr.Carter and you're all set. Congratulations on your new home." Jay Signed His Name Quickly, The Real Estate Agent Handed Me 4 Different Keys And Then Shook My Hands.

Beyoncé Was Supposed To Be Coming Down Here In Cali Alone, It Was Some Things I️ Needed To Tell Her And Also Show Her.

Later Around 7 Her Family Would Be Coming Into Town So That They Could See The Few Surprises I️ Had For Bey.

My Phone Had Vibrated Which Meant That Someone Texted Me. I️ Pulled Out My Phone At The Red Light Checking My Messages.

 I️ Pulled Out My Phone At The Red Light Checking My Messages

It's Been About 2 Weeks Since Everything Went Down. Bey Has Been Worrying So Much About Him Going Back To School.

I️ Recently Had A Concert In Washington At The Verizon Center. The Audience Was Fucking Amazing It Was A Packed House.

So Far I've Made 14 Million In Just 2 Months. I'm So Blessed That Our New Home Is Somewhere That Bey Has Been Investing In For The Longest But Just Never Moved.

I️ Made One More Quick Stop Which Was The Mall, I Couldn't Let My Baby Come To Cali Without Having No Gifts Waiting For Her.

Julius Walked Around With Me Embarrassed Himself To Be Looking At Lady Garments.

"You alright over there?" I️ Chuckled After Hearing Him Clear His Throat.

"I'm good bro it's a little too feminine but I️ can handle it." He Laughed.

"You know they said ya butt is too big for you to be single and straight at that." We Busting Out Laughing Together Walking Up To The Register To Pay For The Lingerie Sets.

"I've never went that way man. I️ got a whole daughter out here ain't nothing fruity in the ass about me." Julius Rarely Smiled Because That's How Serious He Was About His Work.

After Getting The Rest Of Bey's Little Gifts, We Hopped Inside Of The Tesla I️ Rented Out And Headed To The Airport.

Julius Walked Inside With Me, Thankfully We Made It Just In Time Cause Who Was On The Escalator.