XXXVI.

| Elyse POV |
Brooklyn, NY
5:54 PM

"Pick that shut up! Pick it up! Get the hell out now!" Mom Yelled At Aj Because He Was Playing Around Too Much

Mom Was Going Out With The Girls Because Tonight Was Her Bachelorette Party. Grandma Debbie Was Here With Us Cause Grandma Tina Wouldn't Be In New York Till Tomorrow Morning.

Which Is Totally Understandable Since She'd Be Flying In With Grandpa And Julez. Dad Came In With Uncle Ty, Uncle Em, Uncle Tim and Uncle Alan Along With Some Other Friends But They All Are Staying Somewhere Different.

Him and Mom Got Into An Argument Earlier This Morning Cause Uncle Ty Wanted To Take Dad To A Strip Club And Mom Was Like I Can Be Y'all Stripper, Dad Took That Into Offense And Ended Up Saying Something Very Stupid.

Mom Told Him That Lebron Would've Treated Her So Much Better And Then She Hung Up On Him, Putting Him On The Block List While In The Midst Of That.

Mom Was Getting Ready To Put Her Dress On While We Stayed In The Living Room Watching Tv And Eating Order Out.

"Elyse and Ariana come here please." We Got Up And Look At Each Other Nervously Walking To The Room Mom Was In.

Mom Was Sitting Down On The Little Table While Her Friend Sir Beat Her Face. Her Hair Was In Rollers And She Looked So Beautiful.

Her Bachelorette Dress Was Sexy As Hell, Usually People Would Have Short Dresses But She Went With This Long One, I'm Pretty Sure Jay Wouldn't Have Liked It.

"What happened mom?" I️ Looked At Her And She Just Smiled.

"I love y'all so very much and I'm so blessed to call you girls my daughters." She Started Crying For What Reason Who Knows?

"We love you too mom." Elyse Said For The Both Of Us.

"Hey you can't be crying all this expensive ass makeup off." Sir John Said Making Everyone In The Room Laugh.

"I'm sorry, I️ just love my girls so much. They won't ever understand." She Started Fanning Her Eyes.

"Mom do you love me? Are you riding? Will you never ever leave from beside cause I️ provide for ya and I️ need y-" Aj Came In The Room Remixing His Own Verse To Drake's In My Feelings.