XXX.

| Ariana POV |
12:24 PM

It Was 3rd Block And It Was Almost Time For Lunch, I'm Beyond Hungry

It Was 3rd Block And It Was Almost Time For Lunch, I'm Beyond Hungry. Mom Didn't Stop To Get Us Breakfast Cause She Was In A Rush.

My Math Teacher's Phone Started Ringing, She Told Us To Quiet Down And Then She Went To Answer It.

She Turned And Looked At Everyone Then Looked At Me Smiling Nodding Her Head Before Hanging Up.

"Ariana you're being signed out sweetie. Don't forget to turn in your homework in online." She Smiled But I️ Looked At Her Weird.

"Okay thank you." I️ Grabbed My Bookbag And Decided To Call Mom Cause It Was Weird For Her To Get Me Outta School Unless We Had An Dentist Or Doctor Appointment.

"Why are you calling me and you're supposed to be in class?" Was The First Thing She Said When She Answered.

"Mommy, I'm sorry but are you signing me out of school? Ms.Rousse just released me from class early." I️ Said.

"Wait what? They're supposed to call me if someone is trying to sign you out without my permission. Ugh! Go see who it is, it might be your auntie Solange cause she did come back home today." Mom Said, I️ Was About To Hang Up The Phone.

"Don't hang up the fucking phone Ariana. Are you stupid or are you dumb?"

I️ Giggled At The Little Phrase She Always Says To Me And Aj Whenever We're About To Do Something Out Of The Regular.

"I'm sorry mom." I️ Held The Phone To My Ear While Walking To The Front Office.

When I️ Made It There, It Wasn't Auntie Solange. It Was My Dad, André He Looked Up And Saw Me Then Started Smiling.

"Mom can you come here? It's Andre." I️ Looked A Little More And Saw That He Had Aj Standing Close To Him.

"What the fuck? Is he by himself? I'm on my way baby." It Was Shuffling Around I️n Her Background.

"No he has Aj with him and Aj looks like a prisoner but you can tell he's scared."

Andre Motioned His Index Finger Telling Me To Come Here But I️ Didn't Want To.

"Shit I'm on the way right now, go with Aj cause if he does anything to y'all I'm fucking his ass up by my DAMN self." She Was Pissed, You Could Hear It In Her Voice.

"Ok I'm going to play it off like I'm not on the phone anymore." Ariana Moved To The Side A Bit So That He Wouldn't See Her.