XVI.

| Beyoncé POV |
1 Month Later
July 3, 1:57 PM

"So I want you to meet my mom and my mom wants to meet you later on today for dinner." Jay And I️ Were Laying In Bed Just Cuddling

"Seriously!? Why?" I️ Never Really Liked Meeting Other People That Didn't Know Me.

"Cause you're going to be in the picture forever and I️ just want them to see your beautiful face." He Rubbed My Bare Thigh.

"Where does she live and how do you know I'm going to be in the picture forever." She Climbed On Top Of Him And Straddled His Legs.

"Cause ima make sure I️ never lose you and she lives in Kissimmee. Which is only an hour away." He Slapped My And Small Moans Escaped My Lips, Grinding On His Package Was Making Me Horny.

I Leaned Down Kissing His Lips Long And Passionately, He Rubbed My Ass Along With My Kitty.

"You wanna take the kids?" I️Broke From The Kiss Asking.

"It's up to you ma." His Hand Slipped Into The Back Of My Panties.

"Yes but I️ might have to drop them off to Solo. I️ have something special planned for us tonight."

"Well dinner is at 6, we can spend a little time with them while we wait around." He Leaned Up Kissing My Lips.

"Mmm we're going to get distracted. Get up and get dress fool." I️ Pecked His Lips And Then Got Off Of Him Going Into My Closet To Grab Me An Outfit.

"You wanna take them skating? I️ can ask Ariana if she wants to go." He Said.

"I️ don't know why you're even texting her. She made her decision, let her suffer the consequences. I'm not about to kiss her ass just because she knows she's wrong. Hell no."

"Alright baby it's whatever. Ima still text her cause y'all need to talk."

"Beyoncé doesn't need to do shit but stay black and die."

"Be-" I️ Cut Him Off Real Quick.

"I️ said what I️ said."  After That, I️ Went Into The Bathroom Slamming The Door.

| Elyse POV |

We Were On The Way To Pick Up Ariana

We Were On The Way To Pick Up Ariana. To Be Honest, I️ Missed My Best Friend But She Just Really Had Me Shocked With What She Did.