VI.

| Beyoncé POV |
Tuesday, May 29
2:39 PM

Today Was The Last Day Of School For My Babies. They're Eager, I'm Happy That It's A Break From All The Hard Work But Only 2 Months Really Though?

Ariana Showed Me The Disrespectful Messages That Andre Texted Her And It Just Made Me Thought How Fucked Up Of A Person He Is.

They Were Supposed To Go To His House This Weekend But I️Don't Really Want Them Going Over There.

If I️Can't See What's Going On There Then Nobody Is Allowed To Go. I️Don't Care If AJ Throws A Fit Or Ariana.

To Make It Up To Them, We Were Going To Disney World. Ariana Chose Her Best Friend Elyse And AJ Chose Julez.

I️ Just Needed Someone To Occupy My Mind And The Person I️ Wanted, Wasn't Probably Feeling Me.

Beyoncé Sat Down On The Couch In Her Living Room And Searched For Good Hotel Deals.

In The End She Just Paid For A Rental House Consisting Of 4 Bedrooms Which Was Perfect For Them.

The Door Bell Rung Making Beyoncé Get Up And Go See Who It Was. She Opened It And Instantly Her Heart Melted.

"My second job didn't need me to come in today so I️ decided to stop by and check on you." Beyoncé Just Watched Him Smiling.

" Beyoncé Just Watched Him Smiling

"You didn't have to come by Shawn." He Handed Beyoncé Flowers And Then Gave Her The Popeyes Bag.

"I️ had Elyse ask Ariana what your favorite food was. Kinda figured you were hungry also."

Beyoncé Started Laughing Out Of Nowhere Which Turned Into Tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm just going through so much here and to see that someone actually cares. This really jus-" She Stopped Wiping Her Eyes.

"You're a bad bitch Beyoncé." Shawn Watched Her Fan Her Eyes.

He Laughed At Her Silliness. The Humor Was Good, Cause He Loved To Joke Himself.

"Come inside so we can talk." I️Opened The Door Wider Watching Him Step Inside And Take His Shoes Off.

"This is a nice place for a beautiful person." Shawn Looked Around.

"What you tryna say? My house supposed to be ugly?" She Smirked.

"Nah I'm saying the place is beautiful just like you. I'd never say anything nasty about you unless we're talking a different kind of nasty."

"There are different levels to nasty. I️ think I'm an expert at it but that's none of your business." He Followed Me Into The Living Room Taking A Seat Across From Me.