25.

| Beyoncé POV |
Court Side Seating
2:07 PM

"You alright?" I️ Giggled Looking At Jay Who Was Not Liking How The Game Was Going

"Don't talk to me, you wanted these nights to lose just so we could leave home early. We ain't going nowhere cause my team losing ima make sure they win. LET'S GO BABY!" He Clapped His Hands So Damn Loud.

I️ Rolled My Eyes, My Mom Had Came Over To Pick Up The Kids. Daddy Rich And Her Wanted To Take The Kids To See Some Action Movie.

Julez Along With Aj Didn't Want To Go Because Of How Boring They Are But Jay Convinced Him Into Going. He Promised That He'd Get Him Games Or His Little Roblox.

While Jay Stressed Over His Game, Beyoncé That It Was Fair That She Make Conversation With People Just To Cure Her Boredom.

The Lady Sitting Next To Her Was Very Sweet. At Least She Occupied Bey's Mind For The Next Hour Or So.

Jay Opened The Door To His Lexus And She Got In. They Grabbed The Kids Something To Eat Because Jay Had Other Plans For The Pair.

Julez Was Spending Another Week With His Cousins, Which Was No Problem To Me. He's A Year Older Than Aj And Julez Has Always Been On My Hip Since Birth.

Solange Is Also Touring So I️ Try To Help Out As Much.

We Left From This New Little Restaurant Jay Introduced To The Kids, They've Been Wanting It Almost Everyday Especially Those Damn Boys.

"Mom!!" Everybody Ran Up To Me Smiling, "Auntie!! Cause I️ ain't want you to be my mama."

Julez Always Had To Be The Extra One Just Like His Mom And Dad.

"Ain't nobody wanna be your mama anyways. Next time you want some shoes or something remember to call your own mama." I️ Rolled My Eyes Walking Into The Kitchen Putting The Bags Of Food Down.

"Are you mad or naw?!" Julez Giggled.

"Broo stopp making her mad. Look at her neck danggg." Aj Joked Like That Shit Was Funny.

"Get yo ass boxed off now. You thinking everything fucking funny til I️ ship your gay ass off."

"Who gay? Me?" Julez Looked Around Lost Trying To Figure Out Who I️ Was Talking About.

"Not you dumb dumb. Y'all grab your foods and go eat so y'all can get washed up for bed." The Girls Already Pulled Their Boxes Of Food Out Busting It Down.

"That actually looks good." I️ Bit Off A Piece Of Elyse's Shrimp That Was In Her Hands.

"Mom!" She Laughed Looking Down At The Half Eaten Shrimp.