XIV.

| Shawn POV |
Beyoncé's House
9:59 PM

Shawn Watch As She Pulled Down His Boxers And Let His Huge Shaft Dance Around. He Leaned Back Against The Couch Bringing Beyoncé Closer To His Dick. She Place Her Lips On The Head Of His Dick, Letting Her Tongue Dance Around The Brim.

Then She Took The While Length Inside Of Her Mouth Until It Hit The Back Of Her Throat. He Twitched As She Stroked His Member With Her Mouth.

"Damn baby." She Was Doing All Types Of Tricks Letting Him See The Innocence Be Overtaken.

She Looked Up From The Tip Of His Solid Member Before Back Down To Swallow The Head.

"Shit mmm." Jay Licked His Lips While Grabbing Her Hair Pushing Her Head.

Her Grip Tightened Around The Base And She Could Feel Him Flexing And Releasing As His Orgasm Neared.

"Fuck I- Ima about to cum baby." I Heavily Breathed, I Tried To Pull Away, But She Closely Followed And Took My Dick Deep Into Her Throat Again.

"Cum for me then daddy." She Sucked And Slobbered Her Way Down His Dick One Last Time As He Released A Load In Her Throat.

She Just Smiled While Looking At Him In The Eyes As He Pumped Shot After Shot Of Hot Cum Into Her Throat.

She Looked Up Grinning As She Swallowed The Last Spurt Before Sticking Out Her Tongue.

"You tasted good daddy." She Smiled, We Agreed To Not Having Sex Just Yet Because It Was Still Too Early.

"Let me wash you up baby." Beyoncé Grabbed My Hand, But I️ Was In A Whole Notha World.

"Jay?" She Clapped In My Face Immediately Snapping Me Out Of My Thoughts.

"You are a fucking BEAST!" I️ Let Out A High Pitch Scream.

She Busted Out Laughing At Me But That Shit Was True, I️Don't Know How Her Ex Just Let This Girl Go Like That.

That's Why I'm Glad I'm Here, I️ May Not Have A Lot Now But Watch When This Million Dollar Salary Hit. Ma Shawty Gon Be Set.

And In Set That Means Rocking The Newest Designer Wear. She Just Means Too Much To Man, We In This Forever.

After Jay And Beyoncé Washed Up, They Laid In Bed Naked Just Soaking In The Moment.

"Jay?" She Called.

"Yea? What's wrong?" My Eyes Were Closed As I️ Rubbed Up And Down Her Arm.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?"

"Nah baby, why you ask that?" I️ Looked Down At Her, Watching Her Fingers Circle Around My Nipples.

"I️ just don't feel like I️ belong here. I'm getting threats from my baby's father girlfriend, who's getting much more love than I've ever gotten from him."

"What's happened baby? You do belong here, I️ need you here and your kids need you here. Even if your daughter isn't here she'll come back in no time." I️ Kissed Her Forehead.

"I️ don't wanna lose my kids to them Jay. I️ can't lose them." She Broke Down Into My Chest.

"You ain't gon lose them baby. Who told you that was going to happen?" I️Tried To Calm Her Down But It Took A While.

Jay Whispered Sweet Things Into Her Ear, After A Few Minutes She Had Finally Calmed Down.

"Look at me Beyoncé." She Slowly Looked Up With Her Puffy Red Eyes.