X.

| Shawn POV |
That Next Morning
10:00 AM

| Shawn POV |That Next Morning10:00 AM

"Thank you." I️ Helped Beyoncé Inside The Truck, We Were Pulling Out Early This Morning To Head Over To Georgia.

After Our Little Date We Stayed Up Talking All Night. Not Even Caring That It Was An Early Schedule For Everyone.

"Mom?" Aj Called For Bey, Everyone Was A Bit Tired But Thankfully They Could Sleep In The Car.

"Yes baby?" Shawn's Attention Was On The Road While Him And Bey's Hand Came Together Interlocking Their Fingers

"Can I️ get your iPad?" He Asked.

She Reached Down Below By Her Feet To Grab The iPad. Then Handed It Back To Him.

"Thanks mom."

"Mhm, you're welcome." She Laid Back In Her Seat Still Holding My Hand,
"You wanna get something to eat?"

"Um I️ can wait, we can grab you and the kids something if you want." I️ Told Her.

"We got snacks. No need to spend anymore money until we get to Georgia."

"That's fine." The Ride From Orlando To Georgia Would Only Be 6 Hours But Since Shawn Had To Stop For Gas It Only Pushed Them Back.

"So there's this house in vacation home in Savannah right?" After Shawn Had Pumped The Gas, Beyoncé Sat Up Quickly Telling Him The Information She Had Gathered.

"Right. What's up with it?" I️ Pulled Out Of The Gas Station And Set Up My GPS Putting It In The Mount.

"It's 426 per night. It has 3 bedrooms, do you wanna get it?"

"If you want to Bey. I️ still have over 6k in my bank account just tell me what you wanna do." I️ Turned The Radio Up.

"Well you wanna pay for the house and I️ pay for the our tickets since it's almost the same price? I️ already booked the little house."

"It really don't matter to me. I'll pay for the house and the tickets if you wanna be real. You paid for the first house so it's my turn." I️ Chuckled.

"And you paid for the tickets. So you can pay for the house and I'll do the tickets this time and that's the end of that. I'm going to sleep. Gimme kiss." Shawn Turned His Head Puckering His Lips, While Still Looking At The Road.

She Pecked My Lips Multiple Times And Finally Stopped Laying Back In Her Seat.

"You're a mess." We Both Chuckled.