17.

| Beyoncé POV |
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
9:07 PM

| Beyoncé POV |Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay9:07 PM

"Mmm shit." Jay Watched Bey Bury His Dick In Her Throat.

The Suddenness Of Her Swallowing It Made Him Gasp And Grunt With Pleasure.

"You like that baby?" I Looked Into His Eyes, Her Mouth Pumped Up And Down, While Her Hands Was Stroking Him At The Time.

She Pulled Her Mouth Off For A Moment And Spit On His Dick, Stroking It Hard And Locking Eyes With Jay.

"Fuck!" Jay Grunted.

Bey Wrapped Both Of Her Hands Around His Dick And Stroked And Twisted As Her Head ContInued To Bob Up And Down.

Jay Pulled Me Off Of Him And Pulled Me To The Edge Of The Bed On My Knees. Standing Behind Me He Rubbed The Head Of His Dick Against My Wetness.

"Fuck me Jay." I Pleaded, He Wasted No Time Shoving His Big Dick Inside Of Me Roughly, Grabbing Onto My Hips For Support.

Beyoncé Arched Her Back, Throwing Her Head Back In Ecstasy. Jay Grabbed A Handful Of Her Hair And Used It To Pull Her Back Against Him As He Slammed His Dick Into Her Hard And Fast.

I Was Moaning So Damn Loud, It Made Me Think About Other Guests Hearing Us But Do You Think I Care? Jay Was Fucking Me O Good That The Thought Passed Quickly. He Grabbed My Shoulders With Both Hands And Started Fucking Harder.

"Deeper baby." I️ Felt My Legs Shaking Under Me But That Didn't Stop Him.

The Sound Of Our Bodies Slapping Together, The Smell Of Pure Sex In The Air, The Sounds Of Our Moans, All Added To The Pleasure Churning Me.

"Bey I'm finna cum. Shit." He Grunted, I️Broke Out Of His Grasp And Spun Around.

I️ Placed His Dick Back In My Mouth Again; The Feeling Of It Hitting The Back Of Her Throat And Pushing Past Was Just All Jay Could Stand.

The First Shot Of His Load Felt Like It Started In His Toes, And Jay's Entire Body Went Stiff As It Shot Down Bey's Throat.

I Stroked His Dick Furiously As The Rest Of His Cum Coated My Boobs. I️ Collapsed On The Bed, While Jay Stood At The Foot Of The Bed Panting.

I️ Ran My Finger Through The Sticky Mess Left On My Tits, And Then Licked My Finger Clean.

"Where we eating? Red Lobster?" I️Looked At Him Smiling And He Just Held His Forehead Laughing.

That Next Afternoon- 12:34 PM