4.

| Shawn POV |
That Next Week
12:21 PM

Ty And Emory Came Over To My House. I️ Ain't Seen My Boys In A Little Minute, Especially Since I️ Moved From New York.

After My Dad Passed Away, It Just Seemed Like Everything. That Took A Huge Toll On My Brother Especially Since His Wife Had Died The Month Before That.

I've Been Taking Care Of My 10 Year Old Niece, Well At Least Helping To Take Care Of Her. My Mom Usually Gets Her On The Weekends And I️ Keep Her Throughout The Week For School.

"Uncle Jay." Elyse, My Niece Came Out Of Her Room.

"What's up?" I️ Looked Up From My Phone Looking At Her.

"Okk, so Ariana you know my best friend?" She Came And Sat Down Beside Me

"The one you're always on the phone with? Yea what happened wit her?"

"Well she wants to come over for the weekend. So can she? I'm not going to grandma's house again because it's boring without WiFi." She Said.

"Well we know that but I️ got work 2 doubles this weekend. One at the pharmacy and then the gas station. I'm about to look for another job but I️ guess."

"I'm sorry for being so expensive uncle. I️ love you foreverrr." She Kissed My Cheek And Ran Back To Her Room.

"Yea yea." Shawn Shook His Head Chuckling At His 14 Year Old Niece.

10 Minutes Passed And Ty Busted In With Emory Being Loud As Always.

"JIGGAAAA MY NIGGAA!" Ty Cheesed Dapping Me Up Excitingly.

"Yo, what's up wit y'all fools?" I️ Dapped Emory Up Next.

"Nothing just chillin. Tell me why Ty was actin like a whole thirstbucket last night." Em Laughed.

"That ain't nothing new."I️ Fixed My Sweats And Sat Up More On The Couch.

"Yea whatever. Listen I️ gotta shawty for you." Ty Went Onto His Phone Pulling Up A Picture Of This Girl.

" Ty Went Onto His Phone Pulling Up A Picture Of This Girl