Chapter 6 -Suspicion-

Sorry for the typos, promise when this story ended I'll immediately edit it!

So now let's start this chapter!!

Chapter 6 -Suspicion-

Author's P.O.V.

The Duke was suddenly stunned when his eyes met Jing Hua's eyes it was like a very deep sea that could drown you, like it has many secrets that you don't want to find out!

He gulped because there are beads of sweats that can be seen on his forehead, a question suddenly crossed his mind.

Is this really the trash? Is this really her?

Jing Hua only smirk, knowing what the man is thinking right at this moment.

I thought he's a very dangerous guy but it turned out it was like facing a kitten than cannot even draw his paws!

Jing Hua thought, while the Duke suddenly felt the chill that the smirk held.

"Y-you!! Wh-who are you!?" The duke couldn't help but ask.

Jing Hua was thinking how to answer the question when a very faint presence of another person can be felt inside the room, it has a much more terrifying aura than the Duke.

She roamed her eyes inside the big main hall and didn't saw anyone or anything, but she is sure that it was just there.

Her eyes settled again on the Duke, but now she has her suspicion about this man in front of her.

He's not the Duke!

She noted her self, then she ask if she can be dismissed.

When the man was going to say 'no' she threw a icy glance that make him say 'yes'.

...

When she got back to the room, the presence of the person in the main hall was here.. But much more fainter that you could not almost feel it!

He followed her.

She carefully searches for the knife that is always hidden under her sleeves.

When she finally knew where exactly is that person, she spoke....

"Are you planning to keep on watching me till I undressed?" She spoke with so much iciness.