Chapter 39 -Guilty-

Chapter 39 -Guilty-

Author's P.O.V.

Knives' instincts tell her that something's not right, Jinx should be here any time soon but instead minutes passed, there's no Jinx can be seen.

"Mistress..." Grisha voiced out his worry

"I know" Knives replied while fiddling with her newly made
katana, she ordered the sect's blacksmiths to make this special sword, she really want to slaughter the Akuma Empire with this weapon.

"Send a shadow" Nadia ordered to a sect member, a few seconds passed until the shadow that they send came back.

"Speak" Nadia ordered once again, " Not good, they got her" when Knives heard this she suddenly smirked they could feel the chills from their leader.

It is common knowledge that their leader adores or perhaps Loving Petals or Little Ai is her favorite, aside from the fact that she is a co-founder of their sect. Its just that she's the only one who can pry and understand their leader's unpredictable mind.

They lit a candle for the certain Prince who dared provoke their leader, its is said that their leader can be docile when not angered but their leader is notorious on killing who ever crosses the line of hers.

They really hope that she stopped it, they could faint out of pressure.

They jolted when Knives suddenly stood, they furoshiously brooke to cold sweat.

"We need to intefere, this plan cannot be suceeded with just Jinx in it." Knives informed them, they nodded. "Kill..." that's the only word she mentioned before going out.

All their faces are so pale, you could compare it to a sheet of paper.

.....

The shadows once again reported to our emotionless protagonist that the ship that Aiko in, is about to sail, they couldn't delay its departure because of the ninjas around it. The only thing they could do is report the matter at hand.

"Prepare the Silent Lily, we're about to sail..."

All the shadows inside the sects study room began to disperse, with only Knives and her three companions presence.

"Grisha you know the matters at sea you should forsee it, we need to finish this before the sun arose, I need to get back to the manor immediately" Knives ordered.

As ordered Grisha followed the other shadows, being one of the shadows.

"You're worried?" Nadia spoke out her hearts worries.

"En... its just I couldn't really lie to Jin, I don't really know... what is this" Knives voiced out her confusion while rubbing her temple, she recalled last night's event, she lied to the prince about visiting her maiden family, but she felt the another unfamiliar feeling in her chest.

"Looks like mistress is feeling guilty... You shouldn't be of course..." Lev said hinting something.

"What are you saying Lev?" Nadia questioned but Lev only shrug.

On the other hand Knives was left being eaten by her own guilt.