Chapter 26 -Their Arrival-

Author's POV

Of course Knives didn't hear the father and daughter's conversation unless Knives have powers, but she noticed the look on Lian's face she couldn't truly decipher the happeningnon the other table but she let it slide because rescuing Little Ai is more important.

"The Emperor have arrived!"

"The Empress have arrived!"

A eunuch anounce in a booming voice, they all made their respectful gestures and blessings but while Knives is doing this her mind is already drifting.

Where are they!? They are supposed to be here!

Jin noticed the troubled look on Knives' face, when they are told to be seated down Jin planted a soothing kiss on Knives forehead like indicating Knives that everything is alright.

The troubled look on her eyes dissipated a little, but still her thoughts is in a turmoil.

Her eyes is comstantly searching for the who abducted little Ai and the one who is abducted.

But after the Emperor and Empress are seated in their respectable seats, the eunuch announced again.

"The Crown Prince of Akuma Empire have arrived and his betrothed Princess of Blooming Sakura" when the ministers and other noble guests heard the word Akuma they can't help but show fear on their faces but it didn't include the Emperor, Empress, Prince Jin, and Knives they manage to keep a straight face.

The reason why Akuma Empire is feared is that their Empire is quite sadistic and psychotic, even if this little Empire that is located in Blooming Sakura is not included in the so called 'War Machine's' of this world its quite known that for over 100 yrs they rule the World black market and has many connection in the underground world, they also have many skilled assassins and gun for hire men, if Uprising Towers is known as one of the War Machines then Akuma Empire is known as one of the Dark Empires of this world.

When their silhouette can be seen a dark look in eyes Knives can be noticed too..

"Owh... They finally arrived~"