Vol. 2 Chapter 61 -Senior, Junior-

Author's P.O.V.

After only two weeks Knives managed to have full control on both the court and the harem in the most ridiculous way you could ever imagine.

She... exhaust them, enough for them to faint in just an hour of the torture.

"Empress... Ple--- AHHHHHH!!!"

And it looks like its Concubine Mei's turn again, to be... tortured.

Even the Eunuchs turned a blind eye on the matter resulting for the harem's ultimate downfall.

Aimi can't help, but heave a sigh when she recalls how the so called 'Benelovent Empress' turned over the Harem and Court in only two weeks. She's contemplating if her mistress have some kind of mental illness or is she mistreated by her parents cause her behaviour about these things is kind of out of this world! Nonetheless she's just confused as hell.

Presently Little Ai is visiting the palace to see what really is happening because she didn't receive any reports from her twin these past weeks making her anxious about their situation.

"I know where I'm going Mr. Con-artist" the little one finally snapped on her shadow friend, a.k.a. Xin. He's been following her ever since he learned that the little Empress would visit her sister.

Xin grinned "Hey now, I just wanna go with you... to tease the 2nd emotionless doll" he replied not really making out what he said on the last part, however she know that the meaning is probably infuriating.

"Hah! Fine! But pls Mr---"

"Now now, we're both master of lies and tricks, you should call me Master" with that sentence veins started popping on the little Empress' forehead.

"How old are you?" She hissed controling the urge to punch the man.

"17" he felt chills when he replied, and as always his intinct is right, Aiko grabbed his shoulder with force wanting to break it, "Now I'm the senior here you little... bastard!"

"Fine fine!" Now he really looks like a kid who matches his age when he said this clearly in pain, with his delicate and girly shoulder on the hands of the lolita.

"Tch, now be quiet" with angst she ordered her new junior.

At last they arrived at where Aimi resides, they saw how frustrated the supposed to be 'cold' samurai, with worry Little Ai ran towards her twin.

"Are you alright?" Aiko immediately inspected her twins' body checking if theirs any wounds or something that could explain her unusual potrayal of emotions, though she found none. Putting her hands on her waist she turned into a nagging 'mom'.

"Jinx gone. Mistress, situation, weird, awkward report" the cold samurai sighed again.

"Is that so?" Taking her seat then continued, "You should have just send me a letter, 'cause I know how tiring it could be to take care of mistress".

"Tell"

"I will, just calm down first" Aiko rubbed her sister's head while saying so.

However our little Junior here remained confused, finally blurting out "Senior, did you even understand her?"