Vol. 2 Chapter 47 -Awake-

Knives' P.O.V.

My eyeslids are so heavy, I can't even feel my body anymore.

I think the last thing I remember is when that bastard has his head severed, then came his voice full of worry.

At that time I really want to stay awake to reassure him that I'm alright but the darkness ate me.

I know I was sleeping, my whole body is cold but I couldn't shiver nor can feel any warmth.

Then came a voice, "Sorry... Sorry... Sorry for making such a decision..." Its his voice sounding so vulnerable and sorry.

After he said that I finally feel warm and comfortable then I couldn't hold my consciousness anymore and didn't even know how many days I slept.

"Ah...hhh" my throat is dry but I manage to make a sound with it.

I slowly opened my eyes, I couldn't really feel my strength by just doing this I feel tired.

Its bright, I think the light came from the candles around the room.

"Ah-ahh... A..i... Aiko?" I manage to call maid's name.

"Ai..ko?" I said much louder but my voice cracked.

"Mistress?" I heard her voice call, I tilted my head.

Their is a familiar face that I can see.

Who? Who is this? She looks familiar.

"Your finally awake. I'll call the doctor please wait." She spoke calmly and composed but not rude enough for me to hate her, but before I could even recognize who she is, she's out of the room.

The thing is I really need some water, but she leaved so fast I didn't even manage to voice out my request

A few minutes later an elderly man arrived with his medical box by his side.

"Mistress.. Could this servant take your pulse?" I slightly nodded, then I look for the girl wanting to ask for some water.

"Wa..water" I ordered when I spotted her.

She positioned me to sit up, then she very carefully let me sip some water, I almost groan because my throat is much smoother.

"I think her condition is good but she need some nutrition." The old man concluded.

"Thank you.. you may leave now" The girl ordered.

When the old man leave us alone, I eyed the girl suspicously.

"Who are you?" I first ask.

"Sorry for the rudeness, Mistress... I'm Aimi Fuji, I'm Aiko's twin"  I raised a brow when I heared that she's Aiko's twin.

Owh that's why she looked familiar.

She has Aiko's eyes, face shape and height but she has a completely different aura, unlike Aiko that always has a arrogant and bright aura she has a calm and cold aura.

She fits the word, 'leadership' and also fits one of my favorite phrases, 'calm before the storm'.

"Your nothing like your sister." I voiced out my conclusion and she just nodded.

"I hear that a lot"

*******

Finally managed to publish a new chapter!!!!! For the volume twoooooooo

Owh the picture above is our new character Aimi! So yeah lets welcome her!!

Thank u and thank u soooo much for the support and love!!! Love lots!

The Groupchat is online

(Aimi joined the group)

(Knives, Author, Aiko and Nadia are online)

Aiko: You see that, author!? My Neesan is sooooo awesome😁😁😁

Author: Nope she's cold!

Nadia: but what is her purpose? Is she going to replace Little Ai!?

Author: You will know😉 *insert evil laugh😈😈

Knives: where is my husband? My chest hurts by just thinking his not here😟😟

Aimi: I. get. him?

Author:😅 I thought your dead Aimi!!! Your online all along and you didn't even bother on greeting!

Aimi: Mistress. top priority.

Nadia: Hey Aiko😕, is your sister having a hard time replying back?

Aiko: Nah she's just too lazy typing more words.😅

Authors: *whispers😣 one Knives is enough why do I have to add another block head?

Aiko & Nadia: Likewise😑

Author: Bye for now, because I really have to fill up those piling plot holes that I've been ignoring😅😅.

(Author has gone offline)