Chapter 38 -[Title After the Chapter]-

Author's P.O.V.

**WARNING: IT MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!! THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS**

Metals can be heard falling in the basement of the ark where the crown princess is being held.

A hurried voice and a weak voice having a distinct conversation, echoes, they seem to be in a hurry, to put it simply its Jinx and Little Ai.m

The plan of Jinx is now 30% complete, by putting the guards in hallucination its 25% while the other 5% is getting Little Ai out of the shackles, the remaining numbers that should be completed is being processed right now.

As the shackle became undone, Jinx helped the Princess to stand, she's too weak to stand because of the exhaustion and the food that only came when Prince Tomoe want to send some.

Tired little Ai suddenly lost her consiousness leaving Jinx to fend for them, Jinx already cursed the bastard prince inside her head on doing this to the Princess but now she really wanted to kill him.

But she have to get them out of there, beacause her plan is seemingly going to 0% again, it wouldn't be completed if the Princess is unconsious.

Jinx sighed, she piggy backed ride Little Ai so the way back would be much easier but as unfortunate as it goes, she heard the familiar light footsteps going to them.

Immediately Jinx's mind began to split in to two, she's beginning to panic because its going out of plan.

Finally she made up her mind and emerged with the darkness similar to what ninjas do but of course hers have flaws because she have the princess on her back.

After a few seconds shadows began to appear in the basement where Little Ai is supposed to be chained, one of them is Prince Tomoe, unlike what he wore in the banquet his now wearing a black fitted trousers and sleevless shirt.

"...a little rat managed to steal the cheese..." the prince spoke darkly.

The Prince looked around and his eyes settles to a dark part of the room, "think you could escape?" He said and crossed his arms.

Knowing that her hiding is futile,Jinx came out having Little Ai on her back, regretfully she that she couldn't outrun the ninjas especially the prince, she sigh.

When the prince studied the intruder's face, a smirk emerged on his face.

"Finally... so you took the bait huh?"

Chapter 38 -Busted-

*****

Hello helloooooo....

I know its been awhile and finally!!!

Finally!!!! Its sembreak!!!!

Its time for celebration!!!

So guys who's a gamer here?
Because when the news came out about the upcoming LOL MOBILE I was ecstatic, I did not play the game in the computer but I'm a fan of ROS & ML.

I should really stop, owh I noticed that I wrote this when I was about to turn 15, and now I'm 16!!! I couldn't believe it I finally managed to write a story for a year!!!

Thnk u thnk u for sticking with my story really really appreciate it!!!