Chapter 29 -Rage-

Chapter 29 -Rage-

Knives' POV

Assassins came rushing in, screams resounded through the banquet hall.

My eyes search for Little Ai, and in my heart I was hoping that her abducter at least protected her, but I was wrong.

She was still sitting, seems like she's stunned, too shocked to move, my blood boiled when I saw this, I didn't notice the royal family being evacuated and the nobles being slauthered, I only saw red.

I was in rage then I finally snapped when one of the assassins stop by, in front of Little Ai... He wanted to kill her!!!

....

Author's POV

Without thinking Knives came running towards the direction of Little Ai, a knife in her hands.

Without a second a do, she slit the throat of every assassin that she came across, her eyes only show the thirst for blood, the royal guards, assassins, and guests who saw this can't help but shiver.

The Royal family saw this too, their eyes were wide open, they can't believe that the wangfei of the Duke-slash-Crown Prince is capable of such things, while Jing Hua's Family can't even recognize the mad woman who slaughtered everyone she encountered, they can't believe its the former meek and muddleheaded Jing Hua that they once bullied and ridiculed.

All of the people in the banquet hall is tranfixed to the sight of a beautiful woman in a western ball gown, that is currently holding a knife, they were aware that she is slaughtering human beings but still it look so beautiful its like the blood is red rose petals enhancing the white gown, the blood stains the dress but still it look too beautiful to not look at it.

The Prince noticed that his wife is a complete distraction, so he immediately shouted to the guards, "Evacuate their Majesty and the other guests!! Quickly!" Finally the royal guards was snapped out of their trance.

The royal family and other nobles is finally evacuated from the banquet hall that now look like a battlefield.

While a few bodies of royal guards and assassins is scattered on the floor, and some nobles is included to the dead bodies that are scattered.

Few assassins noticed the dissapearance of the royal family so they immediately retreated, and also because their being outnumbered.

Knives is a few more steps away from Little Ai, and she can already see the tears that are threatening to fall on the girl's eyes.

Seeing that their's no assassins left Knives let her guard down and put down her knife, she ran to Little Ai.

But... A shadow appeared behind Knives, she detected tha threat but its already too late.

"Mistress!!!!" Her comrades said in unison.

......

Yup its a cliffhanger, sorry for that guys...

But I would like to announce that I published the other chapters of 'His Emotionless Wife' in webnovel and I'm hoping that some of you who have an account to support it... I was just hoping that's all.

Still... Since I'm going to be busy, because of the fact that school is about to start once again, I'll try to publish another chapter at the end of the month.

And thank you, thank you for the votes and comments... I've been reading your comments and I hope that your comments would not only contain "pls update" because its the only reason I keep on writing... yas I was hoping for a more interesting comment.

And this Author's note is getting longer than expected.. so bye