Chapter 14 -Little Assassin-

Author's P.O.V.

It was almost the middle of the night but Knives is not yet asleep while little Ai observed her mistress that is now standing by the window.

Its been a few weeks since they started searching for members of their sect but unfortunately its very difficult.

Aiko is now losing hope and by just seeing her mistress being quiet by the situation makes her more hopeless.

Is really mistress hopeless about the situation? She quietly thought.

But little did she know that while her mistress is standing by the window she was now observing a shadow that sneaked inside her courtyard.

She was sure that it was a girl because of her fragile and little stature, she was like a assassin and her eyes was very keen and sharp that make Knives remember her past life.

When she was only 3 years old, she and her comrades were already thought how to kill, by 6 yrs old she was already holding a gun and was instructed to kill one of her teachers and by 10 yrs old they gave her, her very first mission and that is to assassinate the President of a country that I would not like to mention.

Still wearing her indifferent and emotionless face she jump out, that made the dazed Aiko snapped out of her trance.

Is mistress hopeless and wanted to die!?!? Aiko too jump out of the window following her mistress.

Knives leisurely walk toward the little girl and when the little one notice her coming stilettoes she readied her self to attack but was frozen when she felt and saw the eyes of the upcoming figure.

Knives stopped a few meters away from the girl, the full moon illuminates Knives' transparent skin and her goddess like beauty that could take the breath away of any spectator.

"Little one.... Who are you?" The little one couldn't help but shiver when she heard the lady's voice, it contain no emotions but her voice was very pleasing to the ears.

Who is this lady!?! She's not ordinary!? She questioned herself still unable to move.

"Mistress... Mistress!!!" Little Ai called in a whisper shout not wanting to wake up the people in the other courtyard.

When she catch up to her mistress, she immediately took notice on the girl in front.

"Who is s---.... You're quiet familiar!!" Little Ai's eyes almost bulged out when she notice the familiarity that the little one imposes.

The little one too notice that the girl was quiet familiar and when she figured out who is the girl she suddenly pointed her finger towards the girl and her shoulders was visibly shaking because of anger.

"You!!!! Scam!!!" Her childish voice is quiet but the anger in it is very visible.

Suddenly two unknown shadows appeared at the back of the little assassin.

******

Once again I'm back! Thank you for bearing and waiting, I'm thankful that this story got 18k reads and almost 1k votes.

Sorry sorry for the short update. Our test is this week so again I'll be focusing to my studies once again.

So bye for now