Vol 2. Chapter 62 -Her Charm is her Flaw-

Author's P.O.V.

"Hey! What are you doing guys?" Nadia appeared with her legs hanging on the ceiling, but a little distracted, acting to cautious.

"You ran away again?" Nadia finally regained her composure when Xin asked her.

"Yes! I just delivered recently and now he's bugging me to have another child!?!?! How outrageous!"  She fumed before landing on her feet then taking Xin's wine in one gulp.

"No!" Xin snatched the empty cup wanting to save the whole day being ruined with this little assassin here.

*bang

Nadia straight faced kissed the floor unconcious, "is that wine?" Aiko gulped knowing that if it is, what she think it is the whole day would go crazy.

"Hmm" with Xin completely flabbergasted Aimi is the one who acknowledge Aiko's question.

*creaaaak

Like a ghost Nadia stood up once again with just her feet completely straight like a wood.

She grinned and pointed to Aimi, "Her charm is her flaw, Samurai" she seriously state, Aimi raised a brow a little confused.

"She's talking about your question" Aiko finally exhaled seeing that the effects of the wine is mild, if not... then their little comrade here would run around answering everyones problem.

Nadia have a very low tolerance, with just one sip she would completely be in a drunken state:

1 sip - Sleeping
1 cup - Answering everyone's problem or making problem for them
1 bottle - Going to look for her mistress and complain about her grievances

And if not so lucky she would wreck havoc and challenge the person she consider powerful.

She caused so many severe damages that the Mistress ultimately passed a rule in their sect that says: The White Wolf is forbidden to have any wine in the near future.

The whole sect finally can heave a sigh of relief, when their Sect leader finally passed this law, though Nadia is not very happy with this.

But its unavoidable for Nadia to drink accidentaly, like what happened just now.

Well back to our main topic.

"Don't understand" Aimi replied shortly, Nadia looked at her seriously then snapped her fingers.

"You could consider mistress as a Sect leader, Emotionless, and a Killer, but this is only partial on who she really is, though you already know this things, yet you could never match the word ruthless and merciless when you finally get to know her, although that's still her outer shell."

"Mistress have so many shell protecting her and like an onion you have to peel her slowly. As I was refering her charm is that she's Naive, but her flaw too, because she don't know that she's not emotionless as she think she is, she's just unable to detect that she unconciously cares about so little things that she brush them like nothing but deal with them like its natural to do so."

"To sum it up, Mistress is like any other people, they are vulnerable in a way." She ended her explanation with another gulp of the wine.

"Owh no!" Xin can't help but panic, before he could even restrain the assassin she already made her escape.

"Nadia, where?" Aimi ask her sister, "to Mistress" then pulled a sake out of nowhere completely giving up on stopping Nadia from fighting her mistress.