Chapter 18 -The Brothel and The Sect's Official Name-

Chapter 17 -The Brothel and The Sect's Official Name-

Author's P.O.V.

Both the maid and the mistress are in a brothel.

They are currently waiting for the manager of the said establishment.

Knives is in a man's commoner clothing but it didn't conceal or lessen her enchanting beauty, while little Ai is also in a commoner's clothing but as a young man too.

All the girls are gawking at them and wanted to flirt with them but the aura that Knives is giving is too cold and domineering that no one dares to approach them.

"Master are you really sure that you want to buy this brothel?" Aiko silently ask, not wanting to attract unwanted people to hear her and she seems a little distracted by her own thoughts.

"Yes, a brothel where the powerful officials go, to have pleasure, is the most reliable source of information" Knives replied while sipping her tea leisurely.

"Hmm... What do you want to achieve master?... I really couldn't catch up to what you are planning" This finally made Aiko to get out of her own trance and she is not even afraid that she's stepping on the line of being 'just' a maid.

Aiko is now expecting to receive harsh words from her mistress but, Knives reply was simply jaw dropping.

"I heard from the Prince that his half brothers and cousins want his head.." Aiko wasn't shocked by the new information because its quite usual to fight for the throne.

When Knives saw her questioning look she immediately deduced what is her next question.

"And no he didn't ask for my help... I'm just bored so I'm doing this" she replied finishing the tea on her cup.

Aiko is about to speak again when they were interrupted by a plus size woman that has thick rogue and thin clothing.

"What is the young masters' business here?" She sweetly ask but it only give little Ai, creeps.

But it seems like Knives didn't notice this and she's not affected of the woman's creepy face.

"I want to buy this brothel.." She said while pouring another cup of tea for her.

The woman's face immediately turned ugly.

"But its not for sale young master.." She trailed off not wanting to anger the young man.

Out of no where, a man (which is Grisha) suddenly appeared and tossed the a bag of coins.

The madam of the brothel was taken a back but hurriedly open the bag and saw golden taels that could feed her for a lifetime.

"Y-young maste--"

Before she can finished her sentence she was cut off when another bag of coins landed on the table.

"Not enough?" This time Aiko spoke she was now irritated by the greediness of this madam.

"No no no its already enough!" She reply while taking the two bag of coins.

Humans are really greedy creatures... Aiko sighed in her heart.

*****

"Grisha, Lev, send this to the officials of this country" Knives handed a pile of paper with a symbol in it, the symbol is a white rose that has a bloody knife plucked on it and there are words under it: Bloody Roses Sect.

"Bloody Roses sect? Mistress is this our sect's official name!?" Little Ai can't help but clap her hands in joy.

"Yes..."

****

Thank you! Thank you for the votes and comments!

And I'm so sorry for the late update and wrong grammars.