Vol 2. Chapter 65 -I'm not... Her-

Knives P.O.V.

Its been 2 months since the last time I spoke to Jin, still my heart aches when he coax me by saying that name.

I didn't know that this emotion exist inside me, It didn't occur to me that loving someone could hurt this much and lying to them is another factor nevertheless still the same.

The 2 months that I've been cold to him, he is relentless on wooing me and saying loving words which just hurted me more.

After all the name his using is not mine.

The disturbance of these facts kept on bothering me that its constantly effecting my pregnancy, still I tried to forget, by drowning myself in the left paperworks of the sect and the harem.

The sun is already gone when I finally finish the last batch of the paperworks, I rested my cheeks on the cold wooden table, finally letting out a tired sigh.

After a few minutes of feeling the table under my cheeks , I felt a cold chill, I instantly sprang on my seat.

By the door I saw a familiar face, a scar adores the youthful and sunny face of his.

Like the last time I saw him, he just stood there---unmoving---, yet he continued to smile, like he wasn't guilty of what he did to me.

"Emotions are dangerous, and now its making you weak" he stated before bringing his hands up, I finally noticed that he was holding someone, the face constantly changes.

To Aiko, Aimi, and everyone I cherish finally the face I imagined my child would have. My child had this sad smile and I can't help, but widen my eyes.

"This is the concequence of having emotions and being... vulnerable" he tilted his head like he was saying something ridiculous. Before I could even move to where I stood he rested the mouth of the pistol on the head of my child.

"NO!"

I jolted, finally waking up.

I didn't know how many hours I napped, though I know its just for a short time, nevertheless that dream felt so real.

I embrace myself, feeling cold, then something enveloped me. The chill is finally gone replaced by a warm feeling.

"Hua'er?" I unconciously pushed Jin.

"I. AM. NOT. HER!" I bursted while feeling some shaking around me, throwing daggers to the man sitting on the floor.

He have this shock expression on his face, but his brows knotted. When he finally got on his feet I flinched, I feel that I did something wrong, though I can roughly can guess what it is.

Jin walked towards me slowly, like he was approaching a wounded beast, and the fool me just stood like a statue.

When he got to me he kissed my eyes, I just realised that I was crying and the vibrations that I felt was from me.

"Its okay... You're you... and I love you for that"

I closed my eyes and nodded.

So this is how it felt?...

Being vulnerable.