Chapter 10 -Little Girl-

Author's P.O.V.

Its been a few days since the last confrontation between the Prince and Jing Hua.

Jing Hua already has tons of money that she was thinking how to make the mercenary group she's been wanting since she was transmigrated in this world.

Her body was now has a high stamina and has a little muscle in it so now she was planning to build some businesses now that she has the money by killing and assassinating.

She don't really steal nor scam anyone because even if she's like a stone who do not know what's emotion she's still a person who has her dignity.

And now as usual she's out in the middle of the night but now its different because she's finding a way to build her mercenary and also she want to recruit some people that could help her but the most she needed is loyalty.

But her downfall is that she was a socially awkward person so she doesn't have any ability to let a person join her mercenary group.

So what now?

She was in a middle of thinking when some thugs can be heard shouting.

"You talk great but is really a slave who doesn't have any official rank nor a heir of a wealthy family!!"

"Where's our money you little scam!"

"Well you're the stupid one because you believe that I'm some kind of a heir or a young official" said a alluring and song like voice.

This caught Jing Hua's entire attention, it is not her first time to hear such a beautiful voice but she was amazed by the way he/she speaks...

She headed to the voices, she found the thugs are ready to kill the little one that caught her attention.

"I think that's enough" she stated clear as a glass.

"And who ar--- ack..." She slit his neck and blood came gushing out from the cut.

She doesn't hesitate and immediately killed the thugs leaving a pool of blood.

Knives also knew that the little one already saw countless deaths by the look in her eyes.

"So little girl wanna come?" The little girl was utterly shocked.

For many years people have thought that she was a young man with majestic features but now she was exposed by a unknown assassin that covers that covers her face and has a second like skin tight clothes.

Just who is she... And how did she found out?

*****

Actually I was quite sleepy so I made this chapter in a rush.

Sorry for the typos and by the next I'll update more frequently (if I can)

Thanks for voting and commenting or you can share it to your friend to support this story.