Chapter 46 -Detached-

Author's P.O.V.

Blood dripped down the Prince's sword, his eyes contain the anger and killing intent in them, he hacked them all and we know how that ends up.

The samurais scurried away out of fear, they already declared defeat but it seems like he's angrier than before.

Blood covered the path that he walks to, like a grim reaper.

His playful smirk is not present instead a cold smile adorned his face, making him much more charming, but as a war demon.

This war is on going for almost 1 year and a half, since then his wife still remained unconcious because of the poison and that is also the reason, why the prince don't want this war to end yet.

He don't want to succumb in their manor, waiting for his wife to wake up, he don't want to kill his wife's favored maid that caused her to fell asleep... forever.

Yes, he wanted to wait even if it took him a lifetime to do so, but he couldn't control the desire to take revenge.

His outrage cause the downfall of the Akuma Empire, in less than a half a year.

Many did not believe this but the proof is that the true heir were already seating to her throne.

What is happening right now is how the Prince is taking his revenge to the last survivors of Akuma Empire that dared to escape and build there den in a abandoned island near, Blooming Sakura.

The tents were swallowed by the sea of fire, but he continuoed to slash and kill the enemies his eyes lay upon.

It seems like his not content enough, his overbearing aura contrast to his bloody armor.

After a few hours he became bored, he turned around and admired the scenery.

Decapitated body parts, burnt tents, and a sea of blood.

Thunderstorms can be heard, it seems like the heavens can feel his pain portraying such violent emotion in the most possible way.

*pit a pat*

*pit a pat*

He feel cold, his emotions and instincts are still attached but it seems like his already dead, its like he sees the world now as black and white.

The only thing that made him feel alive, warm and happy is now laying in bed waiting to took her last breath.

His already detached because of the numbness.