Chapter 17 -Sometime Together-

Chapter 18 -Sometime Together-

Author's P.O.V.

For the past weeks the Longwei and Feng Empire was alarmed by a new sect named Bloody Roses they come out of no where and send some flyers to the officials of Longwei and Feng Empire, until now they don't know if Bloody Roses Sect is an enemy or an ally.

In the meanwhile

"What is it Prince Jin?" Knives ask Prince Jin, they are inside his study while the Prince is signing and reviewing some papers on the table.

"I just want some company..." Knives was utterly confused but didn't voiced out her confusion.

She just patiently sipped her tea but sometime later she become bored and decided to leave but, "Don't leave just keep me company" it didn't sound as a request but an order so their is no choice for her but to sit down again.

She tap her fingers on the table to irritate the man seating on his chair while reading and writing some files, but it didn't work so she stand up and walk towards his back to see what his reading.

Its a report in Feng Empire saying the previous moves and schemes of the other Princes that want to be the next Emperor of the said empire.

It was in a complete detail.

"Third Prince Feng Jian:
- Failed to Assassinate the Fourth Prince Feng Ru
- Failed to Assassinate the Crown Prince Feng Jin
- Married with Eldest Daughter of General Lee, Lee Bai Qiu

Fourth Prince Feng Ru:
- Got a few strong allies in the Royal Court including: Minister of Finance, Minister of Justice
- Married with second young miss of Minister Of Finance, Jing Quan
-Failed to kill the allies of the Crown Prince Feng Jin

Fifth Prince Feng Tao:
- Failed to poison the Empress
- Now favored by the Emperor
- Married with the Princess of a western country, Elizabethina Crystal Wales

And blah blah blah!!! Why is that report so long I can't help but be lazy reading it all!!!" I read out loud.

"Hmm you're empire is quite troublesome!" She murmur before sighing.

"Yeah quite... What do you think?" He ask then suddenly turned around to see her reaction because her face is at the other side of his face to read it clearly, so when he turned around their nose almost touch.

Knives felt her heart once again burst, its beating speed became unbearable.

Her face began to grow hotter and hotter.

W-what is happening to me?

She was utterly taken aback when he suddenly peck her lips.

She took a few step back while touching her lips, the lingering sensation made her heart, beat more rapidly.

Am I sick?

Do this body have some kind of heart disease?

"I-I..." Why am I stuttering?

He wave his hand, "Don't bother answering... Owh its almost lunch lets eat."

Then he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of his study.

Aiko's P.O.V.

Mistress instructed me to not let her accompany in the study when the Master of this manor called her.

I was so bored, so I immediately took a stroll and unexpectedly I saw Mistress being dragged by a handsome man.

I whistle in amusement, "I think I would expect mistress's emotion to develop!" And then habitually smirk.

I turned around to continue my little stroll when....

"Long time no see.... Princess~"

*****

To be continued...

Well for the this chapter I'll leave all of you hanging and just comment down and guess who is it!

Is it an enemy or a new ally?