Vol. 2 Chapter 54 -Stay with me?-

Author's P.O.V.

"Y-you... You" The Prince's face is full of disbelief, his throat felt dry, he caressed his wife's face... its warm, he thought.

She leaned to it, wanting to share the warmth more, "hmmm" she hummed, Knives was quiet surprised to herself but felt that its the right thing to do at the moment.

"Ar-are you... real?" The prince asked stupidly, but Knives didn't reply and just lean more closely to the Prince body, she seemed to a little sleepy because of the way her eyes drooped.

"Hua'er?" This is the first time the prince called him that way, and this made Knives feel guilty, because after all that is not her name at all, she feel guilty.

Her chest bagan to feel stuffy when she think about this.

"Will you... stay... with me?" The Prince questioned when he saw the unusual behavior of his wife, she's doesn't like the fact that he called her with her name... but why?

"I'll stay---" She paused then looked to his clear and warm eyes "---with you" with this last two words spoken she let her lips touch the Prince's lips.

Eyes wide open, stop breathing, in short taken a back, the prince were taken a back by his wife's advances, but it didn't last long.

**WARNING: IT MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!! THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS**

Feeling the familiar warmth on his lips, he began nibbling it lightly, tasting those lips very carefully like how you should on tasting a candy.

He could smell her familiar Sakura scent, that he once hated every time he visited her when she was asleep, it looks like because of the poison the scent permitted on her body making it her natural body scent, but its different now because this Sakura scent is like a aproasidic that lits up the fire in his body.

After tasting her lips, the prince bit her lower lip, she gasp out of shock, with this he took advantage to slip his tongue inside her mouth, finally tasting her.

This time Knives eyes were round, then remembered how she kissed someone on her previous life and applied it to her current situation, she close her eyes and began to taste him.

Why do it feel so good? She thought at the middle of the kiss.

The kiss became deep, looks like the prince can't take it anymore, at one second their sitting, but in one sweep, Knives found herself under her husband.

She unconciously clung on his neck, wanting to own his hot lips more.

"Hmm.." ambitious athmosphere began to fill the room, their clothes becoming more and more dissaray.

Hands began to slip under the clothes, Knives feel more hotter than usual, becoming dizzy.

"MISTRESSSSS!"