Chapter 12 -Treated Like A Child-

Author's P.O.V.

"What is your name little girl" she asked when the little girl finally agreed about being her people.

"Aiko Fuji" she was not cold anymore but a cheerful little girl with a big smile on her face.

Aiko has big but wise eyes, little oval faced, little and high nose, she was much shorter so could be considered as a little child that didn't reach the puberty stage yet.

"And I'm 15 years old so don't call me little girl when I'm clearly a young lady!" She pouted.

Jing Hua didn't expect that this little girl is already 15 her height on reaches her shoulder and she was already considered small for the fact that she's only 5'2 and this little girl if she estimated would only be at 4'9.

"And also I'm proud to say that I'm from Blooming Sakura (Japan) and also....." She suddenly stopped and realized that she's revealing to much information about herself.

She was indeed a bubbly and cheerful girl but what is really her true personality? The distant and cold girl, the trickster and cunning one, or the bubbly and bright girl? Knives thought.

She was so confused that she didn't notice the conflict in Aiko's eyes.

Should I tell her? Or not?

"Let's go to your new home"

For the first time Aiko felt that her mistress is genuine about her words.

And a warm wave started to creep in her heart.

"Mistress who is this little child?" The head maid ask.

Don't call me a little child!!! Aiko is already grinding her teeth because of irritation.

"My personal maid little Ai" Jing Hua replied monotonously.

Your using the word little again!!! I'm already 15! Aiko exclaimed inside her head.

*****

I change the picture above for the appearance of Little and also her height because 5'1 is already considered an adult for me so I change it to 4'9

Sorry for the short update.