Vol. 2 Chapter 57 -Tea Party-

Author's P.O.V.

"Sister Mei, you look so beautiful"

"Sister Mei...

"Sister Mei...

And the compliments came flying to the already big headed, Concubine Bai Mei.

Concubine Mei is currently the star of the whole tea party and her face is full of arrogance because of this, her arrogant expression didn't really match her cute little face but she really have the right to be arrogant of course because among the 13 Concubines that are currently favored by the (Impersonator) Emperor she's that best candidate on becoming the empress because of her outstanding family background.

She's the Crown Princess of the second biggest royal family in the country, and her father's side holds a military lineage, and this makes her an over qualified candidate on being an Empress... But before she could dream of these things her bubble we're popped, because their was already an Empress right from the start, just thinking about it make her angry.

Its the Sleeping Empress of the Emperor, Jing Hua and her dream became no more with the revival of the comatose Empress.

but of course it didn't last long, abruptly the atmosphere in the little party turned rigid all eyes we're glued to a elegant silhouette, to the point they forgot to even give their greetings.

Her step is like flowing water and drifting clouds, with this her red and black dress that is exquisitely made flowed with it naturally and it even make her more formidable than ever making her look like a true Empress, that make even sturdy trees to sway and finally bow down to her presence.

Her two maids didn't lose out too, which surprised the people in the little banquet.

The first one is the golden like sun, her hair is like golden strings of sunshine, gold orbs is in her eyes too, she smiles like she's the sunshine herself, finally what make her outstanding is her two small swords (wakizashi) at her back, but the other one didn't lose out, if the other is like the sun itself then she's the moon, has the typical black hair and brown eyes, but her exquisite and cold expression makes her unique, you could almost see a sea of stars by just looking at them, and her hand on her two swords (Katana), make her look like a proud soldier.

When she finally took her seat on the chair that is specially made for the empress, their face began taking a distorted shape, their disbelief and astonishment are replaced with envy and contempt so strong that they can't even hide what their feeling on their faces.

"Tch..." Aimi can't help but scoff to their attitudes, but looks like Jinx is not the same because her smile turned much wider like she's enjoying the current predicament of the little party, finally muttering "How rude".

"Hmm... Let's start?" Knives said in a calmed and collected manner not really bothered that no one greeted her as the Empress.

*******

WITH THE EPIDEMIC AROUND THE CORNER MANY HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCH IN A MESS, Luckily I'm not one of them but I'm involved with of them, BECAUSE OF THE CLASSESSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhh.... So so so saaaad!

hope ur all safe at home, and like always I'm lazy to not finish this story, like hell its nearing the ending and im going to miss this so im kind of reluctant on doing so.

LUV U ALL AND STAY SAFE!!!!