Chapter 37 -Save Aiko-

Author's POV

**WARNING: IT MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!! THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS**

Its already time.

The sun is already gone and the moon and stars are present in the sky.

The sect's plan began to unfold, they will save Aiko.

In the port you could see a huge and majestic ark, its noticeable because of its black color, the color of the assassins and their empire.

The men inside that ark is busy because after an hour they would sail and declare their king and his future queen, Aiko Hiromi Fujiwara as their new monarch.

In the basement of the ark Aiko was there, her hands in chains and is not given the treatment as a crown princess of Blooming Sakura.

The place where little Ai was currently in is a mess, full of cobwebs and its dark making Aiko more anxious.

I wish mistress would not try to save me, Tomoe would surely not let mistress live! This is what she's thinking but unfortunately her mistress is on the way to save her.

On the other hand, the guards of the said princess is currently having a sexual intercourse with a woman...

Their moans can be heard through the halls of the big boat, the men's lust can be seen in their eyes.

The guard have their guards down because the crown prince is not their and the rest of the assassins they have brought along.

The remaining men were suddenly seduced by this certain woman, that they don't even know the origin.

They were just suddenly enchanced by her golden eyes and melodic voice.

As a result they run to her like rabid dogs.

They didn't even notice the smile on the girl's lips, mocking them silently. They pound their big rods in the entryway, their faces contorting in an ugly pleasure, their curses being heard outside distinctively, and inside loud, making the crown princess regain consiousness.

When the Princess realize the sound her face became beet red while her expression turn to disgust.

"Loving Petals, Its Jinx, I'm here for you!" The girl that supposed to be with the guards said.

Aiko gawk for a moment taking in her image, she's breath taking with her golden orbs, blonde hair, and melodic voice she's an embodiment of a princess.

"Y-you... I know you!!!" Little Ai when her mind is done rebooting.

Finally realizing that the girl recognized her, her face turn to a calming one.

"No need for that, Koko... I'm here as Jinx not the other way around." She said calmly.