Chapter 21 -How I Fell-

Prince Jin's P.O.V.

I didn't know when these feelings and emotions started to developed.

At first I was just amused to her and just observe her for the couple of weeks then I learned that she was way different on what the rumors I have heard.

She's not weak and fearful but instead she's strong and calm, she didn't know how to smile and she didn't know how to read other's emotions around her.

When I found out that she's sneaking out of the manor I was scared that something bad would happen to her so I assigned some guards to follow her but they always lost her.

I was jealous too that she might be meeting her former lover but I'm more worried.

Then when I confront her about this she was confused, it made my heart soften so I hugged her and their I realize that I couldn't bear to lose her.

I started to visit her and invite her for a cup of tea its like I was courting her.

I never know how to woo someone, I was utterly clueless about such a thing that their comes a point that I ask Xin about how to court someone.

When Xin heard me ask me such a thing at first he was dumbfounded and then he suddenly started to laugh.

He started insulting me saying,

"The always aloof but playful prince that don't believe about such thing about love, unbelievably fall in love to his Emotionless Wife!!! Hahaha how laughable"

I then realize once again on how I fall in love to that Emotionless Wife of mine.

.......

I'm now heading to my little wife's room.

I heard voices that I'm not familiar with.

"They dare!" My wife's familiar voice can be heard its like she's angry that I didn't know that she's capable to express.

"Mi-mistress calm down! Its the Akuma Empire we can't just fight them without a plan!" The whispering voice became loud, I think its not one of my wife's maids.

The guards and other maids are not there to announce my arrival so I barge in without asking or announcing my arrival.

"What is the thing concerning the Akuma Empire?" I questioned.

My wife and a white haired girl jumped because of fright and shock.

"P-prince?" She stutter and her emotionless face suddenly became visible with emotions, her previous anger is there in her eyes but her cute shock expression is priceless!!!

******

Another Update!!!

Owh right... Sembreak is coming!!!! But guys it didn't include that I could update most of the time, because my main reason is the WiFi connection... And yes! That is the reason why I'm late on updating.