My Mate is Married- Chapter 15

How I pictured Ace and Seneca ⬆️

Ace's POV

I knew that Seneca jumped away from me because she noticed that my eyes had begun to glow green. It happens every time that a werewolf transitions.

I had so enjoyed snuggling with my mate, even if she didn't realize that it was me. Having her run her fingers through my fur and allow me to comfort her gave me such a warm feeling inside.

It has been so hard to deal with the longing I feel for her since She's been here. I'm desperate for her touch, her love.

After my parents died I lost the feeling of wanting to be loved. I pushed the people around me away with my cold demeanor. Don't get me wrong I cared for my pack members and I would lay down my life for any one of them. But I just chose to keep a more formal relationship with them in daily life.

It surprised me that she didn't feel the tingles when we touched even when I was in wolf form, but it may be something to do with her being human.

I listened to Seneca as she spilled out her hurt to me, or rather the 'dog' she thought I was. My heart sank at the way she spoke about me.

I was planning on staying in wolf form and maybe using this as a way to spend more time by my mates side until she warmed up to me. But when I heard my mate speaking about trying to leave again, it just sent me over the edge and I knew that I had to transition to my human form.

I watched as Seneca cowered further away from me as she watched as my face began morphing from beast to man. Her eyes widened in fear as she heard the cracking of bones as my body began the transition. My spine straightened and my mate screamed as she saw what was essentially my human form covered in hair.

Her eyes widened as the hair disappeared from my body. She stared at my face, looking into my eyes as if searching for an answer to her questions.

I shivered as her eyes traveled southward, over my pecks and across my abs. Man she was really eye raping me here huh? Not the reaction I expected.

My favorite part of this whole ordeal, was when my mate decided to let her gaze go a little lower and I got to see her eyes go wide once again.

I cleared my throat to get my mates attention, and when she looked up she stared at me with bright red cheeks.

I smirked at her and she immediately covered her hands over her face.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Seneca...... everything you see belongs to you my sweet."

———————————————————————————

Seneca's POV

Oh my gosh ..... did Ace really just say that.

None of what I saw belongs to me ..... not that I would mind (OMG what am I thinking !!)
It's like I have the hormones of a teenager again.

I kept my hands over my eyes in embarrassment.
I know my cheeks have to be as red as tomatoes right now. I can't believe that I saw Ace's WHOLE body.

I mean it's not really my fault.... I mean who could miss his ...... STOP it right now!

I need to stop thinking about his amazing body and start thinking about the fact that a few moments ago he was a freaking dog !

"Um Ace so I'm ready to talk to you about whatever just happened but can you just go put some clothes on first please?"

"Why Seneca? Don't think you can concentrate with all this out in the open for you ?"