Chapter 47 / Ending Summary

Two months have passed

Ace POV

It's apparently been two months since I passed out in the woods on my way to find Seneca.

My pack found me barely alive in the woods and brought me back to the pack hospital where I've been in a coma like state up until now.

I woke up in a rage and attacked some of my own pack but they'll survive. They were able to give me something to calm my wolf.

Although I'm awake and aware I feel as empty as I would if I was still in that coma.

It feels like there's a void right in the center of my chest and my whole body yearns to have that back.

I can't believe my Seneca mated with Miles. And I know that it wasn't forced on her because the bond wouldn't have broken the way that it did. It would have felt different.

But I really can only blame myself. I let my Luna get away and then allowed her to go into heat without me by her side.

I can't blame her for that. Being a human she must have been in so much pain and it's not even something she really fully understands yet anyway.
If only I had explained more to her or fought harder for her maybe this would have never happened.

I sat alone in my hospital room, lost in these thoughts of regret. I didn't know what my next step should even be. Should I fight or give up hope.
Would she even want me now ? 

I stood up from my bed, setting off multiple alarms to shoot off from the machines I was currently hooked up to.

I waited knowing that nurses would race in at any moment. Within a few seconds two of my packs medical workers stood timidly at my door staring.

I'm sure everyone was told to be a bit weary of me given that I had already attacked a few.

"Alpha you need to get back in bed your body hasn't fully healed yet." One nurse said, her eyes   to the floor

"Well, I've got a pack to run and I've already missed my duties for two months and I can't let it go by any longer." I said a little irritated

" but no one would blame you after what you've been through." The other nurse said looking straight at me tears welling up in her eyes.

You see I wasn't the only one that suffered during this bond breaking. My entire pack felt the pain of losing their future Luna.

And they also can feel the emotions of their Alpha so I'm sure it's been a tough two months for them.

———————————————————————————

Note from the author -
This is where I stopped writing.
Life got so busy and I felt like I couldn't dedicate the time to fully focus and complete the last chapters.

Maybe someday I'll give this a proper ending but for now I at least want to give it a 'sum it up' ending for anyone that was wondering where this story was headed.

Just like Ace, Seneca was out for about two months. They had to keep her that way at Miles compound just so that she could survive the separation. Miles also put out a bounty for his fathers betrayal but he was yet to be found.

Eventually Seneca was strong enough but
Ace and Seneca both had given up on their love for each other. The pain of the separation was almost too much to bear for them.

Ace got back to leading his pack with the intention of choosing another alpha because he knew he would now be too weak to fully lead.

Seneca was in a very depressive state and miles helped her to begin to feel a little each day. Making her begin to feel closer to him each day.