My Mate is Married? - Chapter 29

My worst dreams had finally come true. Ace found her.

He found out about my sweet Maybelle. I felt absolutely sick to my stomach as I pulled to he side of the road for a moment to control my breathing.

"Mommy are you ok?"
Mays voice snapped me out of my panic.

"Oh, yes honey let's.... let's go home."
I said as I sped back onto the road.

My mind was shooting a million different ways at this point. He found May. Why did he find May? How does he know where she goes to school? Does he follow me? Is he following me now?

I looked in the rearview mirror for a moment at the road behind us almost half expecting Ace to be standing there. But The street was completely empty.

I continued driving toward home peeking into the mirrors continually watching. I couldn't help but feel so paranoid now. I thought maybe after a few days that he had forgot about me move on to some other girl to be his 'mate'.

Does he still want me? Is he going to try to take me again or worse try to take May to get to me?

What should I do ? I mean what can I even do. Tell the police hey remember that story I told you. Well I'm a liar - oh and by the way werewolves exist and that is who took me.

Yeah that will work.

Maybe I could just find Ace and talk to him. Find my way back to his house through the woods some-how and just talk it out with him. Explain to him that I have May and I just can't break my family apart right now.

Maybe he'll understand. I mean there was a point where I saw this sweet, caring side of him. And I was just about to explain everything.

I can picture it. I'll just tell him that it'd be best if he moves on. That there's plenty of beautiful non- married, women that don't have any kids that are just waiting for someone like him.

I'm sure he'll think about it. His bright green eyes will stare off and he'll ponder the idea while he runs his fingers along his perfect jawline. The he'll reach up and run his hand over his face, as each one of the muscles in his arm flexes.

And then he'll walk towards me slowly, never once taking his eyes off of mine. He'll lightly push me against the wall as he runs his hand through my soft brown hair. Then his grip will tighten just enough and he'll pull my head back tilting my lips to his.

His lips will linger just in front of mine as he whispers 'you are mine forever.' And right now - we'll I'm going to show you that every inch of that body belongs to me, my sweet Seneca ....

Seneca........ Seneca........ Seneca!

A pounding on the car window, startled me out of my thoughts. Miles was standing right next to the window shouting my name.

Somehow I had made it to the driveway of our home all while day dreaming away. What was that anyway?

That is definitely not how I wanted that conversation to go. Right? Ugh

What's going on with me. I reached and unlocked the car as Miles reached in the back seat to help May out.

"You okay up there Sen?"

"What ? Uh yeah, yeah I'm good. Just staring off. I'm still not feeling good from earlier."

"Well hurry up and come inside I have something that will make you feel better."