Chapter 44

33k views !!! Yay ! 😊😊😊
Sorry it took a little longer I was on vacation this week.  I'm not sure how I feel about this chapter yet. But I didn't want to leave you waiting any longer !!

Let me know what you think ! Comment. Vote. 💗

Ace POV

As soon as the line when silent I was so pissed.

What's he talking about - what he's got planned for Seneca tonight ?

F*ck! , I punched the wall beside me, leaving a huge dent behind.

I'm so far on edge. I need to stay level headed and figure this out. Me going all wolf right now isn't going to help anything. It's just wasting time.

I grabbed my phone and called Alpha Darren, the one from Indiana that's been helping find Seneca.

"Hey, Ace my guy let me know that the phone was planted, did you get a call from your Luna yet?"

I growled, trying to hold onto my emotions.
"Yes, but unfortunately it was intercepted by the hunter before I could really get any information to her."

"I'm so sorry to here that Ace. I can only imagine if someone had my Luna. Did she sound like she's safe ? We need to come up with a plan. What's the next step?"

"From what I heard, they've got her brainwashed to think I'm the bad guy. But she would have never called if she believed them completely. We need to act fast though because the hunter said he has something planned for her tonight that I'll enjoy and I can't risk him hurting her to get to me."

Alpha Darren responded back but I couldn't quite hear him. My ears starting ringing and I felt like I was drifting off.

I tried really hard to focus in on the conversation but nothing was working. I was being pulled into a daze. Suddenly I could see Seneca far in front of me.
The scene was hazy like a dream.

She looked so beautiful. A flowing white dress waving behind her as she briskly ran. Her beautiful brown locks cascading down her back.

She was still far away but it seemed like she was running towards me. The sun shown brightly behind her as she ran through the tall grass.

What's happening ? Has the moon goddess reached out to give me back my mate ?

I tried to run to get to Seneca but it was as if I was frozen in place. But with every passing second Seneca was closing the distance between us.

Seneca was almost within reach when I felt a strong breeze started to blow. It wafted my mates scent my way and I could finally smell the honeysuckle I had missed so much.

I tried to yell out to Seneca to tell her how much I missed her but I was once again reminded that I was completely stuck from doing anything.

Seneca was now only a few feet away as she slowed her pace and stopped. Her green eyes bore into mine. Like she was trying to call to me.

A sudden wave of fear and anger came over me at the inability to reach her. To touch her. To answer the call that she was sending out to me.

She looked so scared and confused. Her face suddenly changed to pain and I watched her fall to the ground. "Ace, help me !" she called out

Another strong breeze hit and I could see her dress and hair fly violently around her. Her scent hit me even stronger this time and I looked up to meet Senecas eyes. Her green eyes showed so much fear.

She's in heat. My mate. My Luna is in heat.

As the realization hit, I was pulled from the haze so violently that I fell to the floor.

The phone lay on the ground and I could here alpha darren asking if I was alright.

I picked up the phone. "Plans changed. I'm going to get her myself. immediately."

I threw the phone to the side and shifted as I leaped through the door way to the outside. I ran as fast as I could, letting my wolf lead the way.

I can't let Miles be near her right now. She'll never be able to turn him down. She won't even be able to focus on anything except making her heat stop.

And that hazy dream. It had to be her reaching out subconsciously through the bond. She needs me. And if that's the case then I can win my Luna back as long as I make it in time.

This is what miles had planned for tonight. He must have gotten my scent from somewhere. What psychopath could do that to someone he supposedly loves does he not realize how much pain she's going to be in?

———————————————————————————
Warning: mature scenes ahead.

Miles POV

So I didn't realize how much pain Seneca would be in for this 'heat' thing.

By the time we arrived back at the compound she was moaning and rocking back and forth to comfort herself.

I had to lift her and carry her inside as she cried out. She's currently in my room. It's a suite style room with a large jetted bath that I thought we could use for this evening.

Obviously, I hadn't realized that this is what heat entailed. At first Seneca started to say she was having like a hott flash going on and I thought "oh this is it."

Then she started to come on to me - strong - during the car ride. She was leaning over the seat kissing up and down my neck as she ran her hands along my thighs.

She ripped my button up shirt wide open and told me to pull over on the side of the road. Normally, I would be all for this, but I couldn't risk being outside of the compound so we had to wait.

She literally growled out at the fact that we had to wait. She started trailing her fingers up and down my abs. Tracings the lines slowly. Each time getting a little closer to my belt.

Finally, she slid my belt off and tugged at my jeans until I was fully exposed to her.

I tried to continue to focus on the road as she stroked her fingers up and down my length.
It was nearly impossible, but I needed to get us somewhere safe so I could enjoy this night.

It had been so long since we were intimate that it was getting harder and harder to concentrate. pun intended.

Just before we reached the gate to enter the compound she leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "I wonder how you taste?"

And I hit the brakes. We were close enough to the compound right ?

Seneca smiled in this sensual way that I haven't seen aimed at me in so long. I felt a little guilty about all this until She leaned down on all fours climbing over the center console.

Her body was so close to mine I could feel her breath on my member. I closed my eyes in anticipation but the moment was short lived when Seneca screamed out in pain.

When I opened my eyes she had pushed her body up against the passenger side door. And curled her body inwards in pain.

"What's wrong ?!" I yelled in panic

But she couldn't even respond and just let out a pained moan. And that's when I brought her inside.

And now she's on my bed writhing around in pain. Mumbling Ace's name. Which is honestly killing me to hear, but I have to keep telling myself that we can beat this. It's mainly because of the mark he left on her neck which I hadn't noticed until recently.

It starts the process which is kind of like putting drugs into someone in the human world if you ask me. Forcing them to fall in love with you.

"Ahhhh" Seneca yelled again and I ran to her side.

I rubbed her forehead softly "Seneca what can I do for you ?"

"Make it stop please Miles!"