CHAPTER ONE

Marnie and her twin Brother Anthony had been born and raised at the south side of Riverdale, and both became serpents at a very young age, due to both parents being in the gang

Marnie and her twin Brother Anthony had been born and raised at the south side of Riverdale, and both became serpents at a very young age, due to both parents being in the gang. It was a choice, but they both wanted it so, they were soon, the youngest serpents initiated in the gang.

Although, both lost their lives in a tragic accident. Their sudden death, had lead the twins to be put into the system.

Both had been passed around to different homes, not being able to handle them, and now it was their final warning, making the pair move from there home in Riverdale.

"They what?!!" Marnie shouted to her twin as he covered his ears groaning

"Marnie shut the hell up!" He yelled back, and soon, the twins went back and forth with name-calling.

"Should we stop them?" Lorenzo, the twins new guardian asked their social worker Mia as she shook her head

"Once they start, the only way to stop them, is if one of them wins" Lorenzo chuckled at the twins, having had known them when they were younger, and happily took them to live at his home, since he was also a serpent.

"I hate you" Anthony mumbled, as the screaming died down, meanwhile Marnie was laughing in victory," I love you too, Brother Dearest"

Mia chuckled, and walked over to them," Okay, you two, you are lucky that we found someone who was willing to take you both, Mr Lopez, here took you under his wing with open arms, this is the last warning, the both of you, if you screw this up, you are both going to be separated"

"We have two more years Mia, we can hold back," Anthony said but then turned to narrow his eyes at his twin," Right Marnie?" He spoke in a warning tone.

"Excuse me, last time I checked, you had 8 and I had 5, so if anything, you are the one needs that advice" Marnie retorted, referring to the times, that either twin had caused them to be moved to different homes.

Mia sighed and crossed her arms," Anthony and Marnie, both of you, who cares who caused what, this is the last chance ever, and I know as much as the next, that you both wanted to return here, so if you want to stay, then be good"

The twins shared looks, knowing that all they wanted since being put into the system, was to return back home to Riverdale and just be with their family, the serpents. So, they both nodded in agreement," Yes Mia" they said together as she smiled walking over to hug them.

"I swear you two, behave" They both returned the hug as Lorenzo who was standing behind Mia and just for the twins to see, he raised this thumbs and mouth," Finally!" making them grin.

"Well, Renzo, how did you manage to get yourself as a guardian?" Marnie said as she turned to smirk at him as Mia had driven away

"Come on M, this is Renzo we are talking about, he can get away with a ton of shit" Anthony added.

"I had to get my two favourite Serpents back somehow," He said as the twins ran over hugging him, they were finally back home, after 6 years.