CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

"So, our parents weren't our biological parents," Anthony said slowly as he was sat between his twin and Kevin, and for Marnie, it was him and Fangs

"So, our parents weren't our biological parents," Anthony said slowly as he was sat between his twin and Kevin, and for Marnie, it was him and Fangs. The warmth of their bodies had been the calming factor for the situation and the silence had been bearable.

Lorenzo had his eyes dejected as he shook his head," No, but they loved you both like parents should" He then looked at Marnie reaching over holding her free hand," Marnie, your parents' death by no means was your fault. I know your brother and I said it so many times"

"I lied to them Renzo," She said softly and he shook his head as he kept his eyes on her.

"That was not the full reason they left home that night Marnie. You and Anthony had figured out about the drugs they handled, and the deaths that came after they sold them. Well that story has its truth, but then it has its faults"

"It was true that your parents had sold those drugs" He revealed as the twins held their breath. "But the only reason they had sold those drugs, was because of extortion they had on them"

"Blackmail? What else did our pare—they hide from us?" Anthony raised his voice

"Darryl had killed himself because he wanted your mother's heart. He loved her so much, but she was never going to love him. He wanted someone he could never have, so he threatened them both. They had both died the way you heard a automobile accident, but the main reason they left was to do the rest of Darryl's biddings. Their deaths, not only driven him insane through losing your mother, but to setting everything to making them being framed in the end."

"Which he could have got if I did what Dylan asked" Anthony mumbled "Exactly, but Anthony that was how smart he was—Darryl I mean. He purposely had separated the twins. He used them both to finish what he couldn't"

"So, he used his sons?" Fangs bitterly responded as Lorenzo nodded," All of this, had not been in any of your hands. From the beginning all of it had been a sick twisted game that a teenage boy had created because of the love he could never have"

"We thought it was all over, but it turned out the game was just dormant waiting for the moment to start again" The teens had put all the pieces together and then Marnie finally asked the question that would lead to them knowing the full truth "What did Darryl have on our parents? The extortion I mean?"

Lorenzo and Mia both felt the silence take over as they locked eyes. They had always planned to tell them the truth and the situation might have either been worse or for the matter better, but it had to be revealed eventually.

Lorenzo looked at the twins," That Mia and I were your biological parents"