CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

It was silent, as Marnie was hitting the walls screaming

It was silent, as Marnie was hitting the walls screaming. She could smell nothing but the faint smell of chloroform that had been the reason for her to be where she was.

Her and the gang had been all taken down by a trap led that by two vengeful people, one because of his father's death, and the other, over the crazed obsession with Fangs Fogarty.

Midge Klump and Dilton Doiley, two teens playing a game, just to get what they wanted.

Marnie was in a room, surrounded by transparent walls, it was like a display, as Dilton looked at her like he caught a prized possession," You are impractical, Doiley" She spat as he just smirked to her.

"Your words are hardly even capable of affecting me Marnie," Dilton said running a hand on the wall that separated him from her. He had to admit, he loved the look of her being like a caged animal, wanting to be free.

"Where are my friends?" She hit her fist on the wall resonating the sound that just made Dilton feel like it was music to his ears. He looked at her wanting to ruin her, just like the tears he found hypnotizing at the cemetery when she screamed and cry.

"Look behind you" She scrunched her face and turned and ran to the other side of the little room she was into her friends all chained up, but what scared her the most was Fangs had a cut across his stomach. It was not a deep wound and only a graze that allowed some blood to escape. It was enough for her to know, that Dilton was not just playing a game, he was playing with their lives.

She hit the glass yelling for her friends, not getting a reaction, causing Marnie to scream sliding down the wall as a pained sob left her lips.

Marnie's fist was red and screaming in pain, at the countless banging on the transparent wall. Her voice so hoarse wanting to be quenched so badly, as she tried to call for her friends. It had been hours, at least that was what it felt like for her, as she could no longer could feel tears able to come out of her eyes.

Her face stained with her drying tears, as she just listened to the taunting noise of Dilton throwing all the shame on her for his father's death. Riverdale was not normal and safe like she had thought, and now she was living the nightmare of being locked up as she was helpless. Her biggest fear of being a damsel in distress.

She heard the sound of resounding footsteps of heels hitting the floor making her turn up, wearing a scowl on her face. It was Midge once again back to taunt Marnie as she ran her hands-on Fangs who was barely conscious and completely defenseless not being able to stop her.

He felt disgusted as her hands touched him. It felt like poison, and he wanted nothing more to just get away as he weakly pulled at the restraints.

It started earlier when Marnie kept screaming, as Midge stride in with a smirk of victory," Ever since you and your brother came to Riverdale, you been nothing but nuisance" was all she said as she taunted and mocked Marnie feeling the joy of feeling superior.