CHAPTER FORTY THREE

Marnie was losing her mind, sitting in the room playing dollhouse with Dilton

Marnie was losing her mind, sitting in the room playing dollhouse with Dilton. She was infuriated and already set on pulling her plan of escape, but the one thing she noticed was that he'd been almost never leaving her side. It was as if he was sure, she was thinking of a plan to escape.

Marnie was still somewhat unaware that the Doliey she was with, was not Dilton. Although, Marnie Gomez was one thing and that was being observant, and she noticed how different he seemed. The thing she knew about him, was that he wasn't the Dilton she had come to know in school. According to her experience, Dilton was always just minding his business and the one in front of her now was completely different.

She carefully watched him over the past week, and she was sure something was not right. If she had personally met Dylan years ago, she would have noticed right away, but she was unaware of the 'revengeful and obsessive' twin of Dilton.

"You know, the color really suits your eyes" Dylan sang slowly that made Marnie have chills run down her spine. She could feel the goosebumps making its way over her arms, as she held back a gulp.

She was not sure of what it was, but something was telling her that she had to escape soon. The way he was eyeing her, she was sure he was going to not resist touching her. His eyes that traveled around like he was studying a piece of artwork, and the way his voice sounding profoundly alarming. It was enough for her to raise her defense even more than she thought possible.

"Who are you?" The words spilled out of her mouth, that had been racking through her head just screaming for her to speak the question.

"Dilton, sweetheart" Dylan said confidently but Marnie had been able to see through the lie, his pupil had slightly gotten bigger and the way he clasped his hands. She was now fully poised that her suspicions were right, somehow one way or another, this was not Dilton Doiley.

"Who are you really?" She narrowed her eyes this time, not wavering in the question and demanding an answer despite being held hostage, any information big or small, was a way for her to think of a way to escape.

It was her logic, and what she had come to learn from all the times she had escaped from Juvie at night, just to get a breath of fresh air, or even to escape the abuse of her past foster parents. It was how she survived and lived for so many years. But the problem was, that Dylan was almost just as smart as Marnie. He knew what she was thinking about a plan to escape, and he was confident that she'll never find the chance he so desires.

Dylan sighed knowing there was no point on lying to her," I guess the jig is up" He then smirked peering at her," Dylan Hewitt but my birth name is Doiley. I thought that as a twin yourself you'd be able to notice right away but I guess your not as observant and smart as you thought you were"