CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Remembering the happy memories, that no longer felt like something she wanted to think about

Remembering the happy memories, that no longer felt like something she wanted to think about. Especially, since it was painful, instead of joyful reminiscing. Fangs had been by her side, but she needed Anthony, and she hadn't spoken to him since the hospital.

Would she had known, that Anthony was no longer in the hospital, and instead of playing his own little game alone. He also wanting to just be with his sister, missing her completely, and feeling like he lost a part of him. He wanted to scream and tell her that she was not their parents died because of her.

He was the only one that could tell her. The only one that knew the truth.

They both hated what this game was doing to them, tearing them apart. When Marnie got the clue in her childhood home, it was enough for her to feel like she had her heart torn apart. Her parents had been responsible for the death of many people albeit it as indirectly, but she had concluded that one of those parents were the people who put her in this game.

"My parents killed all these people" Marnie threw the files down, turning to the gang, but they obviously were not going to just let her think that. As they view the files, her parents had just sold a consignment of drugs that were not properly handled and caused their deaths.

Two specific names had caught their attention, and it was 'Doiley and Woods'.

Jughead frowned," Dilton Doiley and Nancy Woods" He spoke the two names of the people he knew listed as the children who lost their parents.

"Dilton? That nerdy kid who usually wears that scouts' uniform?" Pea snorted and shook his head," He can't be the least threatening"

Oh, only if Sweet Pea knew, what he was capable of, he would swallow those words back up because in the Shadows was said boy, as he scowled gripping a self-made chloroform trap.

"Nancy Woods left Riverdale ages ago and she never liked her parents, so I highly doubt she would be the cause of this" Jughead shook his head," The other people don't have kids, except for these two, and I remember Anthony telling me that Dilton would purposely bump into him at school, and constantly provoke him"

"So, you are saying someone as scrawny and defenceless as him could be the one doing this?" Pea folded his arms still not believing it, meanwhile Fangs, Marnie and Toni shared looks.

"Darryl Doiley was found dead, due to Oleander poisoning" Jughead read and then turned up to Pea," And here, it says that was just staged reasoning, written by that of—"

Jughead and all of them fell to the floor from the smell of chloroform, that had filled the room all still conscious, but slowly falling to the feel of deep drowsiness taking over.

Two figures wearing gas mask were looking down to them, as they all faded to darkness.

Anthony was still playing the game, as he was left to proving the death of Darryl Doiley was not killed through stated suicide, but instead he was going to have to make his parents be framed for his death when it was not the truth.