CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Marnie was in the car, with Fangs, Sweet Pea, Toni and Jughead just sitting in the lot of the hospital," What did you want to talk to us about?" Jug asked from the back of the car, he was being squished to the side, by Toni who was in between both...

Marnie was in the car, with Fangs, Sweet Pea, Toni and Jughead just sitting in the lot of the hospital," What did you want to talk to us about?" Jug asked from the back of the car, he was being squished to the side, by Toni who was in between both him and Sweet Pea.

"Couldn't we have talked somewhere else?" Pea asked in annoyance since Toni's elbow was digging into his ribs

"Just relax Sweet Pea" Fangs teased looking back as he smirked, lucky to be in the front seat. 

"Oh, stuff it, Fogarty, you're not the one stuck in the back with these two"

Toni whined leaning forward," So, I'm taking it you wanted to talk about the stabbing"

"Yeah, do you guys remember who was at the campout?"

Marnie asked turning to face them all," Well, there was not much of us really, in our side, it was just us three" Jughead spoke up,"and as for the rest, it was the usual gang from the northside"

Sweet Pea questioned," Do you really think someone from our school did it?"

"I don't want to think so, hell, even I know Andrews and his gang wouldn't take it this far" Marnie ran a hand through her hair frustrated," I been feeling something off, and all of you noticed, and which is why Fangs took me out of town" She turned to them smiling," Which I forgot to thank you guys, knowing you helped him plan"

Toni smiled," You're welcome, I'm glad you had fun"

"Okay, yeah, that, but what are you thinking Marnie? I know that look anywhere, Jughead gets it when something is lurking in his head, like a mystery who knows what it is" Sweet Pea said making Jughead glare at him offended

"I feel like Anthony being stabbed, has something to do with me"

Fangs turned to her frowning," That's a huge assumption Babe, what makes you think that?" The three in the back also turned curious on why she suddenly thinks that

"Because the way Anthony was stabbed"

"The way he was stabbed?" Jughead cocked an eyebrow," What are you an FBI agent now?"

Marnie rolled her eyes and folded her arms," The stab was not meant to immobilize him—look, it was something Anthony and I learned when we were in Juvie—"

"Holy shit, you were in Juvie?!" Sweet Pea asked making the others turn to him giving him a 'not the time' look. He pulled back raising his hands almost hitting Toni in the face making her glare at him.

"Yes, one of the foster kids with us, framed Anthony and I for taking money, when she was the one, but yeah that happened—Anyways— In Juvie, a few of the other kids there shared their knowledge on stabbing—No it wasn't them" Marnie raised her hand stopping Sweet Pea once again from cutting her off," It was the gang she was in, they talked about it"

"So, okay you got that, but what if it was seriously just a normal assault?" Jug asked

She sighed," I know that's why I'm not going to do anything, until I find out more, I just wanted to tell you guys, since I trust you, and want you to keep your guard up, because if I'm right, one of you might be next"

All of them looked at her and to each other," Okay, we'll be careful" Fangs reached over holding her hand," You as well Babe, don't cut yourself short"