EPILOGUE

"Toni it's my turn!" Anthony made grabby hands as the said girl rolled her eyes handing over her godson to him

"You two are smothering my son too much, he'll think you're his parents at this rate" Marnie walked in the room with her hands on her hips. Fangs chuckled at her from the table where he was with Pea and Lily his fiancé.

"Babe, you knew the moment Liam was born, they'd give him all the attention" He commented making Pea snort," That and because Angela likes to pull hair"

Lorenzo huffed carrying his oldest grandchild," That's because she knows who's the bad influences are. Angie likes Papa because he knows what she wants" He said in a baby voice as she babbled since she had her toothing ring in her mouth.

"She only wants you because you always give her everything," Marnie and Fangs remarked together.

"That was weirdly too in sync" Toni cringed as she plopped herself on the couch," Just how many more kids are you planning on popping out exactly?" She said eyeing the ever so familiar bump Marnie was sporting.

"Liam just turned 2, and you already have another kid on the way" Anthony teased making Marnie smile," Well it's not just one kid" She mumbled making him snap his head up along with everyone except Fangs all gaping at her.

"Wait" Pea raised his hand," Are you saying there is more than one bun cooking in the oven?"

Marnie made a face at his words," Really Sweets?" He winked making them laugh," But yes" She replied taking the ultrasound photo she had behind her back. It was the reason they called them over," I was going to wait for Mia, Cheryl and Kevin but I guess the cat is out of the bag"

"Twins!!!" Toni squealed as she waved the photo around," I knew it! I so totally called it!! Ha, take that Sweet Pea!!" He rolled his eyes at her taking out ten bucks handing it to her.

"You bet on our kids?" Fangs eyed the money making everyone laugh," Starting an early college fund?" Toni joked.

"Right" Fangs trailed off but kept his smile on his face as Marnie stood behind him," Well someone said they wanted an entire football team, so we need to start somewhere" She whispered making him chuckle.

"Well, we are on our way" He turned to her gleaming at his beautiful wife, that's it—HIS WIFE and THEIR CHILDREN.

There was nothing, absolutely nothing, that can beat this happiness they created. Together.

Marnie and Fangs had it all, and it was going to keep growing, with their family and friends by their side. They were making it.

Two Serpents, Two misfits, Two people madly in love. They freaken made it happen. This was their happy beginning.